Imagine this :)

Having the XP bar faded out. The amount of space it would create, even mentally;) More action on screen. Could be optional of course.

Having 7 auras and another buffs and debuffs, all collapsed into one button to mouse over them to see them. More space :) I play on a 40" TV, but can you blame me for liking more action on screen?:) Optional thing , of course.
The ability to hide the XP bar as you said is a personal liking. I for one like that idea and would like to have an option in it. For me PoE is not about how close am I to gaining that next level. It is simply a arbitrary number to me. I play on HC and all HC toons that die I am personally deleting and starting over again. So its about staying alive to me!

That then brings me to your 2nd idea of the buffs at the top of the screen. For right now it is fine the way it is. I enjoy being able to look up see what is there quickly and know if I have forgotten anything. Granted if there are 10k buffs it could be a problem, but for now its fine. Another personal feeling as you said is all.
I didnt realize the EXP bar took up that much room....its like what.....1/100th of the screen?
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
"
Zalm wrote:
I didnt realize the EXP bar took up that much room....its like what.....1/100th of the screen?

You have to realize what the view experience would be without it.
I'm looking at the exp bar right now....not seeing it as a huge hindrance to my gaming capabilities right now...its not that big, doesnt take up that much space, and doesnt obscure anything.
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
Well, it's always nice with the option to change it. But I don't think it's a much needed feature to be implemented atm.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info