Ah Frustration

Found a five gem armor that I thought was linked, but one of the links was really just part of the armor. Spent countless time grinding to find an Alchemy orb to change and YES! Not only a Alchemy, but a Regal! Loaded up my gems and..., the DPS went way down. DAMN IT! O.K., I have tons of orbs and can buy the link orb. Well long story short (Too Late!) I now have almost no orbs left and still don't have a five linked armor.

Just crying. Pity will be excepted.
Sorry!

"
Moonyu wrote:
Pity will be excepted.

Or... wait, what? Except my acceptance please
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
Ah more frustration. You are right. I would edit it, but that would be even worse.
All orbs should be required to do what I want them to do.Christmas wish.
At least it will all go away soon with the OB reset...and then your frustrations will just be WHISKED away!
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
Sounds like sound advice to me.

"Anything that goes wrong now gets fixed next month!"

If only Christmas Weight Gain did the same thing.

GGG : It's better than Christmas.

Ed: Bad me. I completely talked off topic. Either way. That sounds horrid. Unlucky! From my lowbie point of view. I can only make the rough statement of... you could've tried to change to 6s and turned it into 2s? Or be having the same issues with a 6s in the first place. I don't know. Hope it turns a good 180 for you. Ech. My edit is longer than my post. Woops.
"Unless I'm Wrong"
----------------------------------------
Lahni ~ Sihane ~ Enywe
Last edited by SadistSquirrel on Dec 9, 2012, 11:58:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info