Brian question for you

Do you think it's weird say there is a moment you feel so down, and sad like no one in the world could understand. The only person sitting next to you is Chris you don't think about it you just hold him and start kissing on the mouth non stop.

is it wrong hypothetically?

"
DeckardXLeah wrote:
Do you think it's weird say there is a moment you feel so down, and sad like no one in the world could understand. The only person sitting next to you is Chris you don't think about it you just hold him and start kissing on the mouth non stop.

is it wrong hypothetically?

I guess your shrink took the day off today?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
My next shrink appointment is tomorrow.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
You are talking about Chris, but yet you are asking a Brian question.

I think the real question is- Who is Brian?
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
Maybe he is being spit roasted by a Chris and a Brian?
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
You should probably be careful.

Disregard witches, aquire currency.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info