So I took a very long break from PoE and now I'm back..

I got some questions, my mind is just brain farted

What played since... Whenever I joined. I played for a month or so and I PoE had problems, which were rubber whatever it was called and there was alot of delay.. So I thought to come back because I know they would've fixed that or their servers would be more stable by now..

But I want to know any big changes? like..
Any tree changes?
New level cap?
New levels?
Any new modes implemented?
New items?

What's been going on?

Thanks
Boink
Depends on how long you've been gone, really.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Few months lol from like Aug - now
Boink
From what I can recall,
Tree changes, voice acting, some skills, Turbo mode (not permanent), PvP, general improvements.

Oh, unfortunately the desync (to me) seems pretty similar to what it was a few months ago, but I tend to have a crappy connection.
They recently added gold. Great change.

No news on when the healing spells are coming. I think 0.10.0 is going to add them. Can't wait to make a priest witch! They said it might be required to do level 70+ maps.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
I just came back as well, well I am going to start playing tonight.

Bow Templar still a good choice? I used to play one, and enjoyed it very much. Enjoy playing any class with a Bow really. I enjoy being ranged more than melee...

Anyone kind of enough to show me a couple builds possible with a Bow. Don't really care what class but really want to play with a Bow :P

Thanks
"
anubite wrote:

No news on when the healing spells are coming. I think 0.10.0 is going to add them. Can't wait to make a priest witch! They said it might be required to do level 70+ maps.

Why you always put nonsense like this,lol.
"FullyBlownDaddy"-FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
"FullBlownMommy"-Casual_Ascent
Dunno man, I want to go back to this game. Also thinking of buying support pack, just want to know if it's worth it
Boink
"
"
anubite wrote:

Why you always put nonsense like this,lol.

lol why not?

As for supporter packs - completely up to you. No cosmetic item details have been released, so while you get an awesome kiwi and soundtrack, your GGGold might be a waste if they release nothing you like ... unless you're fine just filling up on stash tabs, in a worst case scenario.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
"
anubite wrote:

lol why not?

Becausse irony is often hard to detect via internet? Especially in multi-language community like this one?
Some new or returning players may take your posts seriously... even if they sounds really ridiculous.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info