Does anyone know the chance of getting a beta key from timer?

Hey guys, i would like to know if anyone knows how much chance there is to get beta key from the timer?
1 in X every 5mins

X being the current amount signed up for a beta key.
@ShunTzu
@Daedalouxx
Given how easy it is to sign up multiple times and the estimate of how many unkeyed accounts we still have...

I'd say the chances are low enough to warrant either forking over $10 or being an active member of the forum and hoping some generous soul might wish to add you to the community permanently, so to speak.

When I found PoE, there were no real options: you either got tickered-in or you made a name for yourself on the forum and got noticed.

It was really depressing, honestly.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I got a key after few days of posting on forums. I also gave 2 keys away to forum members, one was newly registered and other was waiting for few months for a key. So I personally suggest you to be active on forum so people will notice you, but dont be annoy people. Visit Beta invite often or pay 10$ cause its worth it and you will want extra stash tabs sooner or later xD
Trespassers will be shot survivors will be shot again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info