Making a voice clan need mods/admins please bump

Hello there I am going to make a clan I have a ts3 85.236.100.85:14617 which can fit us all on easy need admins and mods for Ts to help run ect and clan if u fit the bill add me on Skype glossop2 the Ts will feel like pub action house/ trading a nice clan and all new builds and party's please bum if u fancy a good voice clan for ob thanks will be on Sunday 9.15pm gmt please use now and get to meet new people thanka
Bump
Bump
Usually bumping a thread with just the word bump or something of the effect to just raise it above will get it deleted and or you yelled at by mods. Just a heads up.

Another thing, since you are using it, why are people still using TS? That program is widly known as a terrible VOIP service where even vent is better than it. I get tho whole "Oh I use it so its the best" argument but everytime I have ever DLed it for a clan/guild I end up just deleting the program and going back to mumble. Why do people use it?
Teamspeak as been v good for me worked. Np and Any newbie can set it up in a few seconds and sounds very good
"
POWZ wrote:
Teamspeak as been v good for me worked. Np and Any newbie can set it up in a few seconds and sounds very good

It always sounded horrible to me, my friends and anyone else that has given it a try before. The lag is and was insane to the point we all dropped it for our 3s in WoW as well as 5s in LoL.

Too each his own but, Mumble is better.
Depends where sever is uploaded to how much lag u night get
Still looking for more active members got
A
Few good players now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info