TV Series

"
RainerTamm wrote:
Hey.

What kinds of TV Series to you guys watch?
My favorites are Supernatural and The Walking Dead.

love supernatural

Grimm is very good too

thursday night is
8 pm - Big Bang Theory
8:30 pm - then do email and check forums
9 pm - Person of Interest
10 pm - Elementary

Sunday 5 pm
America's Test Kitchen

Tuesday 9 pm
Chopped

that's about it
Currently watching

American Horror Story
Sons of Anarchy
Modern Family
Homeland
Breaking Bad
Grimm
Walking Dead

Swear there is another one but cant think of what it is at the moment.
"
Asmoday1232 wrote:
Currently watching

American Horror Story
Sons of Anarchy
Modern Family
Homeland
Breaking Bad
Grimm
Walking Dead

Swear there is another one but cant think of what it is at the moment.

+1 to Sons of Anarchy
The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad FTW!

Also, If you haven't watched all of Firefly you are missing out.
Standard Forever
For now just the Walking Dead and the Arrow. However the Arrow didn't impress me after the 4 episode, and the next episode of WD releases only in 2 months, so now I don't watch TV at all :)
"
iao wrote:
At the moment my favorite shows would have to be Arrested Development, Check It Out! with Dr. Steve Brule, Game of Thrones, Fringe, and Samurai Jack.

RainerTamm, you should definitely pick it back up again. I haven't been watching it for long (I began after the Science channel started airing it), and am in the middle of season 3; if you haven't gotten to that point you're in for some very interesting plot changes. Some friends of mine have gotten through all that's been released so far, and say it keeps getting better as the series goes.

Then I shall pick up with the episodes , thanks. :)
I'm currently watching Game of Thrones, got Season 1 and Season 2 torrented, and planning on watching the Walking Dead afterwards.
"
RainerTamm wrote:
"
Avireyn wrote:
I used to watch Fringe , but then I fell back with the episodes , might start watching again and Eureka was good, too bad it ended :( .

I dropped out of Fringe after season two, then picked it up again halfway through season four. Then I dropped out of it -again- after a few episodes. I started watching when season five aired, and so far I love it. The only bad thing is season five is the last one.

Eureka was awesome, but it's not on my list as it's cancelled. Same with Sanctuary, sadly. And Firefly and Farscape. All awesome series well worth watching, but they don't count as "following" anymore. :(

"I know you want to run away, but there's no picnic out there. My advice is run a few laps, blow off some steam and come home. Parents only make us miserable because they care."
"And don't want world war three."
"Right... and that."
"And that's how you die properly, sailor boy."
(The Witch)
Last edited by ExileDude on Dec 9, 2012, 2:45:12 PM
My favorites:

Sopranos
Boardwalk Empire
Spartacus
Lost
Game of Thrones
Rome
Camelot
King of the Hill
The Tudors
Nip/Tuck
Breaking Bad
Weeds
House - All time favorite.

:)
I really loved house for awhile but eventually I lost interest. I think the shows just started feeling repetitive to me. Its hard to put my finger on it. I still think its great though.
Standard Forever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info