TV Series

Hey.

What kinds of TV Series to you guys watch?
My favorites are Supernatural and The Walking Dead.
Quite a few, actually.

Arrow
Fringe
Haven
Supernatural
Dark Matter
Two and a half men

(and occasionally Big Bang Theory, although it's pretty bad now that Amy's more or less taken over the show and Penny's more or less left.)
"And that's how you die properly, sailor boy."
(The Witch)
"
ExileDude wrote:
Quite a few, actually.

Arrow
Fringe
Haven
Supernatural
Dark Matter
Two and a half men

(and occasionally Big Bang Theory, although it's pretty bad now that Amy's more or less taken over the show and Penny's more or less left.)

Notbad. :)
Uh,

Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones (I've been a fan of the books for years)
Dexter
Psych (my guilty pleasure)
Castle (Nathan Fillion!)
Haven
Fringe
Babylon 5 (yeah, I know, it's old - but I'm watching it again atm)
12/12/12 - the day Germany decided boys are not quite human.
"
Avireyn wrote:
Uh,

Breaking Bad
Dexter
Castle (Nathan Fillion!)
Haven
Fringe

I used to watch Fringe , but then I fell back with the episodes , might start watching again and Eureka was good, too bad it ended :( .
At the moment my favorite shows would have to be Arrested Development, Check It Out! with Dr. Steve Brule, Game of Thrones, Fringe, and Samurai Jack.

RainerTamm, you should definitely pick it back up again. I haven't been watching it for long (I began after the Science channel started airing it), and am in the middle of season 3; if you haven't gotten to that point you're in for some very interesting plot changes. Some friends of mine have gotten through all that's been released so far, and say it keeps getting better as the series goes.
same name in-game
"
Avireyn wrote:
Uh,

Breaking Bad
Dexter
Castle (Nathan Fillion!)
Haven
Fringe

I've tried to watch Castle twice now. Fillion deserves a better show. It's really badly written, and that's sort of ironic given the role he plays. Currently watching Buffy (obviously a rewatch for me) since the girlriend is a huge Firefly nut but missed the Buffyverse boat, so I'm really looking forward to the Preacher.

My own A list of tv shows is pretty predictable:

GoT, Doctor Who (yes, still), BB, Homeland, Arrested Development, etc etc.

A few unlikely ones, however, bear mentioning: Alphas, Skins (the original), Six Feet Under.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Haven't watched TV in years. We get no reception here (rural Australia) and cable or sattelite offer nothing.

Too busy anyway - and spend a lot of time overseas.
1.Survivor
2.Big Bang Theory
3.Hardball
The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Falling Skies

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info