I've got a couple of keys

I just upgraded my supporter pack to bronze because everyone knows that this game deserves money for being the perfect ARPG.

So I have 2 spare keys now anyway. I've had a look around the forums but everyone begging for keys seem to have accounts less than a week old. Is there anyone out there that's been waiting for a real long time that still doesn't have beta access? I'll be happy to help.

Watch me stream games at www.mixer.com/therealgaffer
Well i've been waiting for almost a month, can i have that key please? I agree that older accounts deserve it but if you don't find anyone then i would gladly take it.
Last edited by MrGilbert68 on Dec 8, 2012, 8:22:48 AM
im waiting for long time bro
Can u give me one?
I would like a key too, can't buy it in my country.
Waiting for God of the Great Random since April.
Last edited by deonisi on Dec 8, 2012, 8:29:16 AM
Been waiting since september >.< . would appreciate if you gave me one, thanks!
im waiting since first of summer for a key, and it seems i dont have luck to get one ;(
Been waiting since February... Too much trouble in my country to purchase the key, unfortunately. Thanks in advance.
Hi,
I've been waiting for a game like this since D2 and Titan quest:immortal throne and i can't buy PoE ='(........if you would be so kind to help me out it would be awesome!!!
(I joined in August and probably tried every single forum and stream giveaway without success since i joined)

thanks in advance. =)
These guys here have been waiting since 2010/2011 for a key.
I've been waiting since the open beta weekend that was announced in august... hope is long enough.
Fuck you! I am a dragon. D:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info