Possible Challenge Bug (Rare Monsters)

"
androminant wrote:
some rares only spawn in maps, so gl :)

ya this appears to be the case, but even still it's not the ones you would think it is for some...and i've killed plenty of goatmen shaman in ledge and other maps and still haven't gotten that fucker...i need 6 more, volaxic guardian is in temple and i got undying evangelist in temple also
IGN @TiznaraN
Just encountered the Goatman Shaman, in Arachnid nest map (lvl 71) without any special mods concerning goatmen or % rare. I also cleared the climb many times to locate him, as well as ledge map with inhabited by goatmen mod, etc. all without any luck. I guess the best is to just run maps and get (very) lucky.
IGN Warbands: Amphia
Last edited by TheAmph on Nov 15, 2013, 3:59:31 PM
I actually do not know what happened last night but, I've ran over 100 times dark forest and the climb in hopes of killing these rares, I gave up after I eventually figured it's bugged. Last night I did 3 runs of each and got them.....So apparently GGG has decided to make a handful of these extremely rare (dumb) and not say anything about it.
IGN @TiznaraN
I only have Voltaic Guardian, Shadow Archer and Brittle Breeder left.

Some of them are just really rare!

Hopefully I can find these 3 in the next 8 hours.
anything is everything
Nothing is bugged, it's rng and they are called RARE meaning you either lucky and run in them or you either have to reset 100+ times to get it.

I did some for a couple of hours and the mobs in this topic some say there bugged i found easy.

Like in a other topic someone could not find Boiling Ambusher, he kept running the whole wetlands while these only can spawn in the pools in wetland

There is no bug!
"
Wyss589 wrote:
Same probleme here no rare shadow archer after 100+ instances , i've also clear 40+ ''area is inhabited by bandit'' maps with no results

Took me 4 resets of blackwood to get the shadow archer, again there is no bug
No bugs. I'm currently at 186/187. Have gotten many from farming certain areas. Some rares just won't spawn as often, but there is definitely no bug.

Have gotten the Shadow Archer last night, there were even 2 of them in the same map! It was my second or third run last night, whereas I have done more then 100 runs some time ago.

Same with upper prison, have done more then 150 runs there to get the Diabolist and Brittle Bleeder. Eventually I got these from doing maps.

I just am in need of Voltaic Guardian, which appearently only spawn in maps.

Again; some rares have a very low spawn rate, just keep that in mind. It's called RNG :)
Same here, took me 10 resets to find a rare mob "Shadow archer". Actually found two standing to each other. keep trying. gl
I found a rare Goatman Shaman on first try at the climb but also search for lots others....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info