Possible Challenge Bug (Rare Monsters)

So I'm missing like 12 on my list I decided to go hunting tonight. Went to catacombs and got the 2-3 I needed there. After that broken bridge for hairy bone cruncher. Now I'm going after shadow archers, I ran "The Blackwood" 50 times, killed at least 200 rares not one was a shadow archer, plenty of magics, zero rare. Same exact story in "The Climb" with Goatman Shaman, again place was littered with them, only ever got rare goatmen and magics of both, killed at least another 200 probably closer to 300.

I'm praying this is a bug and that you haven't limited a few of these mobs spawning odds to that of an exalt dropping because that would be lame as hell.

A buddy of mine has the goatmen shaman however he hasn't entered one map yet so I know that's not like a map only spawn.

Please take a look into this I have some weird obsession for completing these things!
IGN @TiznaraN
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
i have witnessed the same result
"
bokk420 wrote:
i have witnessed the same result
IGN @TiznaraN
any word on this?
IGN @TiznaraN
Same probleme here no rare shadow archer after 100+ instances , i've also clear 40+ ''area is inhabited by bandit'' maps with no results
support is on vacay :/
IGN @TiznaraN
really desperately awaiting any response (we're looking into it) or (we can't provide any details on the matter) which would make my continuous farming feel for not
IGN @TiznaraN
dunno why no one ever replied or anything but

directly from tomorrows patch

"Fixed issues that prevented some monsters from spawning as rare. This makes the Kill Rare Monsters challenge completable"

yay my ocd trigger has quieted ;)
IGN @TiznaraN
some rares only spawn in maps, so gl :)
I still need the Flesh Sculptor(Lunaris 3) - Brittle Arsonist (Apparantly prison 1, havent even seen a white one) - Voltaic Guardian (map???) - Undying Evangelist (Upper Sceptre of the gods)

I have done about 200+ lower prison runs and havent seen a white Brittle Arsonist yet...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info