Choeden Kal

Fuck the taint.
HAIL SATAN!
In the end, it's all about Callandor. Fuck Choeden Kal.
We tested it extensively
It just isnt the same without Robert Jordan writing.

to me Brandon Sandersen's writing always felt like a parody of WoT

even George RR Martin knows how badly series can end without the original author. He told fans to stop nagging him because he is sure he will finish ASOIAF before he dies :D
^^ I agree. I'm glad someone finished it tho, I needed the closure.
We tested it extensively
He did a good job I thought. What the hell was up with the Epilogue though?
"
It just isnt the same without Robert Jordan writing.

to me Brandon Sandersen's writing always felt like a parody of WoT

I felt the exact opposite. After the last 3 or four books of RJ's having minimal actual forward plot motion, BS's sense of urgency to the characters was a breath of fresh air.

Of course, I had become a bit jaded... I'd started reading the series when it was first released, in 1990, so 22 years to wait for a conclusion is getting a bit much. ;)
"
EpsilonWhale wrote:
He did a good job I thought. What the hell was up with the Epilogue though?

Sandersen has stated that the epilogue was 100% RJ's writing.
I agree completely about Sanderson's writing being better than Jordan's over the last 3-4 books he wrote. I would say Jordan's was better all the way up through book 4, but they're both extremely talented authors.

I've enjoyed all of Sanderson's work that I've read, they are always fast-paced and I found the characters interesting and not entirely two-dimensional.

If you get a chance, The Way of Kings is a good read, check it out if you get a chance.
"
phdupont2500 wrote:
I agree completely about Sanderson's writing being better than Jordan's over the last 3-4 books he wrote. I would say Jordan's was better all the way up through book 4, but they're both extremely talented authors.

I've enjoyed all of Sanderson's work that I've read, they are always fast-paced and I found the characters interesting and not entirely two-dimensional.

If you get a chance, The Way of Kings is a good read, check it out if you get a chance.

I've liked every book that I've read from Sanderson. His pacing is just about perfect, in my opinion. I usually end up reading his books cover-to-cover in one sitting.
Reimur: even though you're wrong, why would you have faith in diamond supporters? you're talking about a group of people that are so autistic that they would spend 1000 dollars on pixels. we're almost the most idiotic group of people in this community. second to hardcore players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info