not recieving credit for 'rare monster kills'

Both hellions and goatman dotn grant you the challenge reward.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I just realized the hellions i killed were HIGHLAND hellions and not flame hellions.
And the goatmen were BEARDED devils not goatman.
My bad...unless of course those were what were meant to be the kill targets.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Nov 7, 2013, 1:56:53 AM
ya u need the proper mob, however i just ran over 100 zones trying to get a goatman shaman and a shadow archer they did not spawn one time. I did 50/50 and killed probably 3-400 rares not one of those were the ones i need, they spawned as magic all the time but never rare maybe its bugged..
IGN @TiznaraN
"
TiznaraN wrote:
ya u need the proper mob, however i just ran over 100 zones trying to get a goatman shaman and a shadow archer they did not spawn one time. I did 50/50 and killed probably 3-400 rares not one of those were the ones i need, they spawned as magic all the time but never rare maybe its bugged..

I did like 200 sweeps of shadow archers. Never saw a rare. I dont think they spawn outside of maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info