Pre-Season, Event 3: 1 Hour Endless Ledge (PS3)

"
SilvanOrion wrote:
"
citizenX wrote:
Why aren't endless ledge characters retained afterwards?
It's a fun event, but demoralizing when you cant use the toon or drops afterward... seems like wasted time.

You could always just hold the character when you don't think you can make it any farther, then keep the gear. :)
does that work?

Characters in Endless Ledge and Descent will never be retained after the race. A character can only ever be moved to a league that is for certain easier than the one it came from. As Endless Ledge and Descent are not simply a harder version of the normal game (as most other race types are), this requirement is not met.
So with a new account created does that mean you're unarmed or do you get the two starting items?
"
Raptor_ wrote:
So with a new account created does that mean you're unarmed or do you get the two starting items?

There will be a chest with weapons and Gems to choose from. Don't worry about it buddy, you will be fine :)
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
haha thanks, so do weapons and gems differ between class or is it fully random chest with your class? I'm kinda excited right now....
"
Raptor_ wrote:
haha thanks, so do weapons and gems differ between class or is it fully random chest with your class? I'm kinda excited right now....

It's a chest with all lvl 1 weapons and skills for all classes. You could even go ice nova ranger with a wand if you wanted to (not advisable though).
Gotcha, awesome. just to clarify a bit further, and I thank you for responding, the gems/skills are the starters and not like a mix of starters and first quest?
"
Raptor_ wrote:
Gotcha, awesome. just to clarify a bit further, and I thank you for responding, the gems/skills are the starters and not like a mix of starters and first quest?

Oh there are some other low level gems such as Rain of Arrows for example.
ok cool, so a quick decision at the beginning and you're off. Thanks man appreciate it.
Excited for this one. Should be fun! Had my first run at an event earlier with the 1 hour solo. Loving this aspect of the game!
Killer, I missed it because I had to stay late for work. I'm new since 1.0 going so I'm permanent on the game this weekend lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info