Pre-Season, Event 1: 2 Hour Solo (PS1)

Do you have to sing up somewhere? If not now, will you have to when the real races will be up?
"
SilverEyed wrote:
Do you have to sing up somewhere? If not now, will you have to when the real races will be up?

You sign up by creating a character in the race league. The race league opens 30 minutes before the race starts. You will find it in the character selection screen.
Hey where do the characters end up for the preseason races? They go void or hc?
"
Chewycoyote wrote:
Hey where do the characters end up for the pre-season races? They go void or HC?

I'm guessing, with the exception of Endless Ledge and Descent types, all the races that take place on regular game mode maps will A) if alive, get transferred to Hardcore League or B) if dead, to Standard League, as per usual. In both cases, any occupied stash tabs are transferred to Hardcore League as "remove-only" tabs.

P.S. In case someone doesn't find the term "remove-only" self-explanatory enough, these tabs exist along side your regular tabs, but items can only be removed from them, not placed into (it's amazing how many people don't get that). Once all items are removed from a remove-only tab, it will disappear on next login, otherwise the tab remains, with items in, indefinitely.
Incursion: @Ironclination
Hardcore: @Unbereavabre
Standard: @Halgondas @Risendelle @Risendell @SummonRangaSpirits
Hell, it's about time. Curious how much spectral throw + buffed hatred will break the balance in the new race reason.
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
"
SilverEyed wrote:
Do you have to sing up somewhere?

Yes, you have to sing the national NZ anthem very loud. You will then receive a golden ticket to start the race, delivered by Vaal itself, so make some room.

Here an exemple with lyrics, hope that helps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huZlL58yvyM

This will be my first race since closed, I can't wait !! Too bad I won't be able to do them all, due to obvious timezone problems, but I hope there will be some good races for my time. And thanks a lot for the local time display on the site GGG, that is saving a lot of time ^^

Oh, and by the way, even solo I can party pretty hard, ha ha !
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Sweet!
Waiting for this thing to start is killing me :D

I've never participated in a race before, so I'm really excited. Especially considering all of the amazing things I've read that people said about them.

See you guys in game :)
lol pre season.

would have been soooo much work to give out prices for these races, but no.

races without prices = idiotic, nothing else
Neurotypicals are the worst thing this planet ever experienced.
"
Schinski wrote:
lol pre season.

would have been soooo much work to give out prices for these races, but no.

races without prices = idiotic, nothing else

Well seeing as it officially released and had a GIGANTIC influx of new players, perhaps this weekend is simply a way to teach those players how races work, and get good diagnostics on the systems before initiating real races.

Besides, without prizes, more players will feel like it's an honest chance to learn how the races work, without feeling like you're "not winning" something at the end of the day. It's all fun, mate!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info