Poll about new Darkness and Wild bundles

If you didn't buy a Darkness or Wild bundle, what was your reason?

I already had microtransactions from the bundles
26612.01%
I did not know about the bundles
28913.05%
I would purchase if I had spare points but don't want to buy points for this
1858.35%
They were too expensive
1416.37%
The bundles were of no interest to me
115652.19%
I plan to purchase later this week
341.53%
I never buy microtransactions
1446.5%
Woot, me and my big mouth, but, got the announcement premium stash tabs on sale. Take my money. :D
While I voted for "The bundles were of no interest to me", that was just the best option and does not accurately reflect my opinion.

The bundles were of interest, I just decided I wasn't a huge fan of the particular items in them. I will instead wait for a bundle set I find more appealing.
Last edited by CassCE on Nov 9, 2013, 3:24:22 AM
"
CassCE wrote:
While I voted for "The bundles were of no interest to me", that was just the best option and does not accurately reflect my opinion.

The bundles were of interest, I just decided I wasn't a huge fan of the particular items in them. I will instead wait for a bundle set I find more appealing.

I'm pretty sure that option precisely reflected your opinion.

"The bundles were of no interest to me" is not the same as "Bundles are of no interest to me".

I voted the same for that very reason. Give me a bundle with stuff in it I really want (say, ebony weapon effect, ebony footprints, skull helmet) and I'd be all over that action.

Bundles with weapon effects in pairs would be great too since I really like dual-wielding.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I would only buy a "bundle" if i would have bought all of its microtransactions separately because i liked only those
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
Chris or whoever at GGG is taking care of microtransaction sales:

There's a problem with pre-made bundles where people may already have part of a bundle and/or not all articles may be of interest. If I don't like 1 thing I'll probably just won't buy.

The best way to go for customer appeal is to have people make their own bundle and thus offer a discount for bulk purchase.

People could select "Create a bundle" in M$ store.
A bundle is 2-4 articles.

Customer gets 10% off everything if it's a 2-articles bundle.
20% off if 3-articles bundle
30% off if 4-articles bundle

Or whatever numbers GGG see fit.

That would be super appealing and your staff wouldn't have to come up with pre-made bundles that are likely to appeal only to a few people.

I would definitively use a system like this to dress up my toons in a single purchase!

Last edited by Thalandor on Nov 13, 2013, 3:17:31 PM
If there was bundle to purchase effects to look like the rouge exiles, that would nice.

Mainly didn't buy any of the packs because I already had some parts of each of the packs.
The bundles seemed randomly chosen. I like flashy/"significant" effects. For just a little bit more, I could purchase the Infernal weapon effect, which is awesome. The microtransactions in the bundles did not seem awesome to me.
Last edited by horizon21 on Nov 13, 2013, 11:02:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info