Poll about new Darkness and Wild bundles

If you didn't buy a Darkness or Wild bundle, what was your reason?

I already had microtransactions from the bundles
26612.01%
I did not know about the bundles
28913.05%
I would purchase if I had spare points but don't want to buy points for this
1858.35%
They were too expensive
1416.37%
The bundles were of no interest to me
115652.19%
I plan to purchase later this week
341.53%
I never buy microtransactions
1446.5%
I guess it's that the bundles only had like one item I was interested in. I will say that part of the problem with the whole micro-transactions is the reclaim effect button. It's ridiculous that I have to click the reclaim, then click the item it's on, then right click it again, then click the new item i want the effect on. It's actually become a reason why I don't bother buying new effects.

Make it simpler to use I guess is what I'm saying.

Also a quick tip, put multiple things on sale everyday, you'll see profit increases guaranteed. See steam for tips ^^ If stash tabs came up for sale on a weekly basis, I'd be buying more points immediately.
"
Modster wrote:
I think more bundles could have been sold if they were build enabling bundles.

What I mean is, Why not add gems and/or low level uniques that helps both skills(rain of arrow/cleave)? I would not look at this as pay to win either, unless people consider uniques that are worth maybe a chaos ingame pay to win? The way I see this, it would attract "new players" to start a character and feel some what powerful until they need to upgrade their gear.

so for example Rain of arrow bundle will start with all the cosmetics + silverbranch + rain of arrows + faster projectiles.

That's a terrible idea that runs counter to everything the devs have ever said about what they will sell in the cash shop. It will never happen.
You nerfed cleve and hence nerfed bundle sales.

No one will use skins for a skill that is pathetic, imho.

I love the concept of bundles though. So keep them coming (avoid cleve unless you buff it)

Making all kinds of gains.
"
farmabc wrote:
The helmets in these bundles doesnt interrest me. My point of view is that i as exile fight these demonic (for instance goats and so on) horned creatures. So why i should look like these creatures? I think many players have seen these pretty cool infernal and lightning weapon effects and waiting for a discount on that.

I also think thats there a some/many (maybe older) players who arent interest in weapon effects, but they want to buy something to say "thank you/well done GGG". Why there is no donate mtx? So you can make different donate options like: new content, new game mechanics, new weapontypes/uniqes, server stability, graphic enhancement or the good support. GGG gets also feedback from the community that can have an impact on further decisions.

Greetings

This is a great idea! +1

I may not be able to afford to donate enough to make my own unique, but I would be willing to chip in for certain specific things- new monsters or skills for instance.
"
DaJoe85 wrote:
I liked both bundles but honestly I am tight on money right now...its the holiday season and I have no money to spare.... Now if I hade the extra money I would definitey buy one....

I do really like the idea of these bundles though.

The bundles are so cheap, money cant ever be an issue.
"
"
DaJoe85 wrote:
I liked both bundles but honestly I am tight on money right now...its the holiday season and I have no money to spare.... Now if I hade the extra money I would definitey buy one....

I do really like the idea of these bundles though.

The bundles are so cheap, money cant ever be an issue.

PANTSare the issue. I would buy a bundle with pants in a second! Everyone needs pants!

On a more serious note. I think the stores items,when taken as a whole, are lacking. There's just not enough verity of items to support a unique feel for your characters. I've seen about everything there is in the store in game more then a few times. It kinda loses it's shine when every 5th person has the same thing you have and that reduces the desire for it.

I would suggest limited time only items. So once the time is up they are gone for good, no repeats. Pants would be a nice limited time item :)
Allow a player to "construct" their own bundles, and as more items are added the discount gets larger. Bundling should be customization by the purchaser not the seller and would be more successful. This is equivalent to the success in the fast food industry of the pick 2 or 3 from these 5 or 6 items and you get a discount.

if it has new effect, but all those are olds
Forum pvp
"
narg62 wrote:
Where is the: "Didn't feel like it" Option?

Or the: "didn't want to buy the deamon bundle because The cleave claw effect has no use to anyone because cleave was nerfed into the ground and reave is now more vaible" Option?

I agree with this, cleave has no real use anymore without OP weapons.

Reave doesn't sustain stacks long enough, and these bundles are really bad price and package wise.

When you say "discount" make a real markdown slash those prices the amount of points you offer per dollar point is atrocious as is, so when you offer a discount it should be 10 dollars/euros or less because I'm never going to buy new points for something unless it stash tabs or more chars, period.

I supported in beta because it was such a good game had so much uniqueness to it but now it is whatever is remotely fun or efficient let's nerf it below the dirt lol

Which is fine, if you guys like the D3 way of doing things by all means carry on but I won't be supporting it with my dollars cause it doesn't make sense.
Last edited by XeniaOnnatop on Nov 8, 2013, 4:21:45 PM
"
XeniaOnnatop wrote:
Reave doesn't sustain stacks long enough

i think reave is fine if you have some increased attack speed. with a slow weapon it would be awful though.

anyhow, im not much into micro-transactions since most micro-transaction games are pretty bad, but effects on skill i will never use and other nonsensical items like that are beyond pointless to spend money on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info