Poll about new Darkness and Wild bundles

If you didn't buy a Darkness or Wild bundle, what was your reason?

I already had microtransactions from the bundles
26612.01%
I did not know about the bundles
28913.05%
I would purchase if I had spare points but don't want to buy points for this
1858.35%
They were too expensive
1416.37%
The bundles were of no interest to me
115652.19%
I plan to purchase later this week
341.53%
I never buy microtransactions
1446.5%
Where's the "I'm still waiting for my student loan - FML" option =D
Return to this flameless sunder
Where exiles burn and the joyless wander;
Frozen lore beneath chaotic thunder,
Dominus returns to send us under.
These bundles are a nice idea, but I had already bought some of them.

A suggestion: You should offer bundles with completely new effects at the same time when we can buy them as single effects, and we should save some points, when we buy the bundle as offered in these two bundles.

But the idea with bundle "themes" is nice, should be a good concept.

And last but not least: I want the release supporter packs!!! :-)))
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
if you change the ebony scorpion for the black cat i'll buy the darkness pack :D
I am a warrior. I was born to fight and death is my brother. I do not fear him. I see him in the eyes of the men and beasts that I kill. I feel him traveling beside me to this new land, this Wraeclast. He will take me to meet the ancestors when I am ready, and I am not ready.
I'm not planning on buying anymore points for at least a year, I think the amount I spent on the divine pack was enough for several years worth of gaming.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
The reason I didn't buy is because the one pack that interests me, the Darkness Pack, has MTX that I already own, therefore making its discount irrelevant.
You should look into having a "pick x" out of x bundle. This way, people can bypass things they have and put together a bundle of things they would like at a discounted price.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
Last edited by Jim_Fear on Nov 6, 2013, 4:52:47 PM
I really like the idea but these two just aren't of interest to me :-)
The contents of the bundles didn't seem so.. how can I put it? It didn't make me feel like "Oh I wanted that item in the bundle, oh wait, it also comes with a few items as a bonus." It sort of like "Oh it's that item and that item, meh."

It might just be my preference, but there's nothing that catches my attention. I know one of the elemental weapon effects would excite me, just like when the Infernal Weapon effect went on sale. I bought that item without hesitation.
Last edited by SenpaiTypeBeat on Nov 6, 2013, 5:06:42 PM
The bundles were of no interest to me

On the other hand I have tens of stash tabs ;]
I already have a the regal effect, which imo doesn't get beaten by any of the regular weapon effects, I have some nice footprints and I also own a few helmet microtransactions. I don't think I'll ever get a new weapon/footprint effect, I'm still interested in the Skull Hood / Demon Horn thingy microtransactions though. Right now it just feels like its enough to have 1 effect for each slot, so I'd more likely buy something like a cape effect or something similar.
IGN: Ayumix
I'm just not a huge fan of cosmetics, so the bundles don't really do much for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info