Single Target Spell/Physical skill

Been playing around with Ethereal Knives for quite a while now and the skill is quite fun and powerful. I think the shadow was meant to be a physical spell damage character. Whirling around throwing knives I feel like a shadow. The build is missing a single target phys/spell though. Bear Trap is very good but feels a little bit lacking in pve. I propose several ideas
1. Ethereal Javelin Throw - throws a greenish spear dealing initial spell/phys dmg and chaos dmg over time.
2. Ethereal Back Stab- dissapear to reappear behind an enemy dealing spell/phys dmg and a bonus to critical damage.
3. Really ill take any spell/phys single target spell but those are a few ideas.
etheral knives IS my single target spell already. i guess it would be nice to have a single target phys spell to alternate with but ek would need a nerf to make it worth using.

bear trap doesnt benefit from spell dmg, its just a physical skill.
they who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety
Puncture is a single target physical spell(and it works quite well)
Double strike is
Dual strike is

"
Ethereal Back Stab-

Flickering strike does teleport you to a target

What exactly do you mean by spell?
Last edited by Shuria on Dec 7, 2012, 6:38:32 AM
Spells are all skills that dont base of weapon damage. Neither Double nor Dual Strike, not even Puncture are spells.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Dec 7, 2012, 6:51:02 AM
Don't forget Power Siphon and Frenzy!

But yes, I agree that when it comes to physical damage spells, there's a need for a single target projectile, ideally with a damage over time effect.
same name in-game
"
iao wrote:
Don't forget Power Siphon and Frenzy!

Attacks, not spells
"
Crossflip wrote:
Attacks, not spells

Indeed. I meant that as a response to the others listing attack skills.
same name in-game
"
Spells are all skills that dont base of weapon damage

ok,thanks for the clarification
TO be quite clear I am proposing:

1. Physical Spell
2. Single Target based
3. Ethereal Weapon

I agree it would be nice. It's pretty weird that EK builds have to use FP as a single target killer (well, they don't HAVE to, but it's the optimal choice).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info