Whiner Corner

To all of the people who feel the need to whine about something, come here and let it all out.

You will feel better knowing you're in the best company. :)
Q Q
Spoiler
Am I doing it right?
Would anyone like any cheese?
"
Shunyata000 wrote:
Would anyone like any cheese?

fondue?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
My brain hurts!
I would like to whine about the lack of thought and effort in starting so many threads at once. The success of one thread (lets say puppies for instance) shouldn't give the impression that all threads are going to have the same opportunity for community involvement.

There was another poster who used to start endless amounts of threads on a daily basis but that has seemed to stop for now. I don't think there is any need to emulate them.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Hardlicker wrote:
I would like to whine about the lack of thought and effort in starting so many threads at once. The success of one thread (lets say puppies for instance) shouldn't give the impression that all threads are going to have the same opportunity for community involvement.

There was another poster who used to start endless amounts of threads on a daily basis but that has seemed to stop for now. I don't think there is any need to emulate them.

Another quality BLOW thread.
"
Another quality BLOW thread.

This is just a throw away line that been used a fair bit lately. Which leads into the next point, quality.

A well thought out topic can be amusing or thought provoking or informative or all 3 things at once. A cheap throw away thread is fine if done once in a while if the forums have been a little quiet. I feel that you've not tried hard enough at all and your recent glut of thread creation is bordering on spam.

As this is a thread to whine (which isn't at all original by the way) please feel free to whine about me being a little critical of you. But please try and string together a few sentences that you've at least spent a little effort in constructing. Use your words.

I took some aspirin, but my brain still hurts.

That's my whine and I'm sticking to it.

Also, I agree with Vakirauta. Well put sir!
I guess I was feeling a little superior this morning, but now I have been bombarded with day to day job crap and I'm drained of all imagination. If I was going to create a thread right now I would call it:

FUCK!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info