Piety farming tips and tricks

Instead of placing the portal in lunaris 2, place it as soon as you walk into lunaris 3. The timer doesn't start tickign until you have killed piety, and left. Then simply take your TP, walk into Lunaris 2, and reset lunaris 3. Drop tp, repeat.
You could always run multiple clients and use the second client just for the Lunaris Level 2 TP at the stairs by Level 3.
"
JoesGetNDown wrote:
Instead of placing the portal in lunaris 2, place it as soon as you walk into lunaris 3. The timer doesn't start tickign until you have killed piety, and left. Then simply take your TP, walk into Lunaris 2, and reset lunaris 3. Drop tp, repeat.

Awesome, but how do you get back to town to take the tp you planted at the entrance of Lunaris 3? There's no waypoint in L3, and dropping a tp in Piety's room will erase the one you put down at the entrance.

"
You could always run multiple clients and use the second client just for the Lunaris Level 2 TP at the stairs by Level 3.

multibox POWAAAAAAAA!

"
meatpuppet wrote:
"
JoesGetNDown wrote:

Awesome, but how do you get back to town to take the tp you planted at the entrance of Lunaris 3? There's no waypoint in L3, and dropping a tp in Piety's room will erase the one you put down at the entrance.

That's a good point, I was thinking about if like Merveil runs.
As far as I've seen, your tp's will stay if you log out to character selection. So in theory, you could tp in lunar is 3, kill pretty, logout, sell/vendor gear, and your to SHOULD still be up. I'll have to test it when I get home, I'll come back with the results

Edit: Can confirm, portals stay up if you just log out to character selection. Thus should make everyone's farming time a little faster if you have great DPS, abs exponentially speeds up kill succession for low dps/under geared characters
Last edited by ABunchuhJews on Dec 28, 2013, 2:23:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info