0.9.13i and Premium Stash Tab video

Because of the scope of the changes, there were some initial problems with the patch (for example, no monsters in end-game maps, some problems with passive skills and stashed items). We updated these with a hotfix 2.5 hours later. Thanks for your patience!

We've also posted a teaser video of 0.10.0's Premium Stash Tabs. Once Path of Exile enters Open Beta (on January 23!), we'll be allowing players to spend microtransaction credit to upgrade their stash storage tabs to Premium tabs. This video demonstrates the current internal version the Premium tab functionality - being able to set a name and colour that distinguishes it from other tabs.

Edit: Almost forgot! 0.10.0alpha4 is up, so if you're an alpha tester, check it out. We haven't yet added anyone from the hundreds of people who applied for alpha positions, but we'll start doing so over the next week now that the alpha version is getting more presentable :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Dec 6, 2012, 2:06:58 AM
Chris, I'd strongly urge you to add more to the description of the video - for example, "Premium stash tabs will also have extra features such as allowing the tab to be viewed publicly" or any other ideas you might have. Marketing is important here!
IRON MAN
For the premium tabs, do you have to buy them per tab or do you just buy it once and are able to rename any tab you want.
"
Dreggon wrote:
Chris, I'd strongly urge you to add more to the description of the video - for example, "Premium stash tabs will also have extra features such as allowing the tab to be viewed publicly" or any other ideas you might have. Marketing is important here!

I think the description does list all that they do - because they don't allow public viewing (that's not coming yet).

"
Lionguild wrote:
For the premium tabs, do you have to buy them per tab or do you just buy it once and are able to rename any tab you want.

Probably the former. This may change.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Those tabs look great!
i want them =D
Last edited by Darion88 on Dec 6, 2012, 12:27:38 AM
Bug of the century here. You forgot the 'read more' link on the news page. I had to click on the post title. I'm still recovering.
"
Chris wrote:

I think the description does list all that they do - because they don't allow public viewing (that's not coming yet).

The premium stash tabs don't appear to do anything remarkable though. The cosmetic thing is good - really good - but I'm fairly certain most people get cosmetic stuff so they can show off to other people. If premium tabs are ever intended to have an option to make them publicly viewable, putting that into the description would make them seem a better option.
IRON MAN
I will probably want 12 Premium tabs =P, only have 11 normal tabs but I plan to be much more organised in OB (The 1 extra tab will be so I have 2 tabs for orbs instead of 1)
"
Metronomy wrote:
I will probably want 12 Premium tabs =P, only have 11 normal tabs but I plan to be much more organised in OB (The 1 extra tab will be so I have 2 tabs for orbs instead of 1)

I like to have one tab with good orbs, one with okay orbs and okay maps, and one with good maps.

It makes for easy map rolling.
Love it a lot. Also why the Albino Rhoa feather eh? :P
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info