Saddened by the new method

indeed. seems like i have to w8 till obt aswell
If anyone reads this, please don't give up your hope. Hoping and replying to threads, is basically the only chance we can get, except if some people had a lot of gratitude and helped some of us out. :) But please, just keep posting, answering, and have fun!

BETA Invite Request:

I've been posting a lot, and would love it if you (anyone grateful) would send me a BETA key. If person (that sent BETA Key) wants to send me one, I would include them into my videos that I WILL be creating, publishing on YouTube.com and the definition will be 780p. If anyone could be kind and care about this message, please do send me one. I would also do many things to help your character out with items I find. I will not scam, spam, person (who sent BETA Key) and will help them with any dungeon they will/could need help with. Please take this message into mind, and have fun with Path of Exile!

PS: I love these types of games, (Diablo, etc) and I've been playing these since I was a kid, and got addicted. But now that Diablo 3 is coming out after such a long wait, I have been excited, but then I realized it wouldn't be released for a few more years (4+). After those fateful events, I noticed this gaming site a few years back, and I signed up, hoping to get to test this BETA anytime they could. But then I got sidetracked for a bit, and lost my track of my old account. After a while of playing Diablo 2 LoD, I went onto YouTube.com to search for RPG-MMO games, such as Diablo, because I got to far into D, and wanted to play something else. After I have searched for a few minutes, I came across this website again, and was thrilled enough to make a new account again. And a lot of the UI has changed since. Thanks for reading this Personal Statement, this has been my "Gaming Life Story", and wish if I could get a BETA Key. I appreciate if you do, and would do the previous actions included above in the 1st paragraph. Thanks, and have a wonderful day!

Via EMAIL: PSI98@LIVE.COM
"psi98@live.com"

Via ACCOUNT NAME: VIPERSNIPER101
"vipersniper101"

Via BATTLE.NET ACCOUNT NAME: CHAOSDRAGOON
"chaosdragoon"
BETA Member since August 11, 2011 11:02

PS: I love these types of games, (Diablo, etc) and I've been playing these since I was a kid, and got addicted. But now that Diablo 3 is coming out after such a long wait, I have been excited, but then I realized it wouldn't be released for a few more years (4+). After those fateful events, I noticed this gaming site a few years back, and I signed up, hoping to get to test this BETA anytime they could. But then I got sidetracked for a bit, and lost my track of my old account. After a while of playing Diablo 2 LoD, I went onto YouTube.com to search for RPG-MMO games, such as Diablo, because I got to far into D, and wanted to play something else. After I have searched for a few minutes, I came across this website again, and was thrilled enough to make a new account again. And a lot of the UI has changed since. Thanks for reading this Personal Statement, this has been my "Gaming Life Story", and wish if I could get a BETA Key. I appreciate if you do, and would do the previous actions included above in the 1st paragraph. Thanks, and have a wonderful day!

Do you not follow Diablo 3 at all? 4 plus years till release seriously? You can't be that big of a diablo fan IMO if this is what you truely believe.
While it's still luck that determines who gets a beta, (unless you happen to have a friend inside) I think the chances are still about the same or better as they were before.
"
phenny wrote:
So many 0 post accounts getting it :(
I'm sure they'll be of awesome help during the testing phase of this game :/

I just found out today that this game was still alive, and I have posted zero times since I signed up last year. Had I gotten a key I would have played a ton! Just because I didn't hung out on the forums for a year doesn't mean I won't contribute to the beta?
"
Duze wrote:
"
phenny wrote:

I just found out today that this game was still alive, and I have posted zero times since I signed up last year. Had I gotten a key I would have played a ton! Just because I didn't hung out on the forums for a year doesn't mean I won't contribute to the beta?

I agree with you, because in all honesty, what are people without beta access supposed to talk about on the forums?

Going to the off-topic boards and talking about other stuff is something you can do anywhere else on the internet.
"
redlupine wrote:
"
Duze wrote:
"
phenny wrote:

I agree with you, because in all honesty, what are people without beta access supposed to talk about on the forums?

Going to the off-topic boards and talking about other stuff is something you can do anywhere else on the internet.

Pretty much. But having just found out about it today, I *am* having an interesting read through much of the discussion:) That said, I know the wait for a key will be horrible:P
that can help detecting some bugs or client optiomization, but can't help if they want to know what the player think about gameplay, interface and other factors that are important for the player, since most of the case the first 10 min of the game give you an idea whats all about and if u like it or not, that dont appear on logs.
most of the players anyway just hardcore grind on a closet beta, like top ladder players, that may give the devs an idea how much time a player can invest into the game to reach a certain lvl, with some minimal food and sleep xD, may help adjust the xp gain to add more lifetime to the game.
anyway, everything a beta player do may help the process, just some feedback will be a better help, and i hope they will reward in a certain way the beta players that helped posting info and bugs, youtube videos and more.
Good Great Game !!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info