Massive death stories

Recently I heard a few death stories, that I found fascinating to read or hear, so I decided it might be a bunch of fun to have a death thread. But only if you witness 2 or more deaths. So share your horrible HardCore accidents here. It would be best if you'd only share things that happened to you, and not just things you heard.

My personal story is short, and not much entertaining, but I once fell behind from my party and they went in to the Ship Graveyard Cave, I noticed 2 out of 3 party members leave, and then caught up to them, only to find the witch standing alone, saying 'I told them to wait, but they didn't listen'.
This happened in HC league, normal difficulty, 2 people died. Made me feel creepy.
A few days ago, I ran into the woods, at lvl 21+, and got myself punctured while surrounded by a count of 8 mobs with one special. I bled like a pig and was afraid of dying, so I escaped and survived with 100 hp left.

While I was typing about my near death experience, a few of them apparently found their way to me and I got punctured again, forgot that I should definitely not run and died to bleeding.

RIP :(
Last edited by Oyxl on Dec 5, 2012, 9:11:47 AM
I died went my supporter pack arrived, I was in the rocky climb and just ran to get it (no monsters on screen). came back to find a goatman had killed me XD
Julius's path of exile wine bundle for mac here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/48708/page/1
I was doing a map with increased mob speed and out of nowhere this magic rhoa came flying. I was left with maybe 30hp so I hit granite and regen flask. Then 2nd rhoa charged and finished the job....So pissed off I rezed, went back in and just before the spot where rhoas were hit the diamond and pew pew them to death. I thought "I got you f....ers". They dropped some orbs so I rushed in to pick them up. As soon as I got to orbs, three more rhoas showed up... I did not have time to respond...Alt f4
Fuck you people can't read for shit.

ONLY HC stories, and only when it's not you alone... Your single death stories that made you cry over slight xp loss are not welcomed here, since they don't even matter. HC deaths are always welcomed with a rip to everyone who announces their death, normal deaths... I don't even know who cares about them, since I don't play normal.

Though sadly I don't have a story of my own right now, since I soloed and survived so far.
"
AmberGhost wrote:

ONLY HC stories, and only when it's not you alone... Your single death stories that made you cry over slight xp loss are not welcomed here, since they don't even matter. HC deaths are always welcomed with a rip to everyone who announces their death, normal deaths... I don't even know who cares about them, since I don't play normal.

Though sadly I don't have a story of my own right now, since I soloed and survived so far.

Who says they aren't HC stories?
"
Oyxl wrote:
"
AmberGhost wrote:

Who says they aren't HC stories?

The guy above me DIED and CAME BACK... and then pussied out and ALT F4'ed... It's either not HC, or not massive. If one person dies, it's barely fun to read.
"
AmberGhost wrote:

being l331 as you probably think you are, it's not a reason to be offensive.
you could have mentioned "hardcore only" in the title if it's so important to you.

for my part, if it's a funny story of mass exodus i would like to hear it either it's from hardcore or normal league.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info