Blizz banned my forum account for.......

Origination: Forums / Comments
Ban Type: Advertising
Expires: Monday, 10 December 2012 12:46:47 o'clock GMT (in 6 days)
Ban Reason: Advertisement of a non-beneficial, non-Battle.net related business, organization, or website.
http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct#ad-section

By: Time2Kill#1230Forum > General Discussion
Thread Title:
PoE Flame.......
Reply #1
Timestamp:
03-Dec-2012 06:55:52
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum get it. play it. ............................................after endless games......... I finally found it................My new addiction........DeV's did an amazing job with this game....and they actually talk with you....... If you don't go try this game your missing out... your gaming needs will be satisfied. Time.
[edited by Time2Kill#1230]

lol to funny. what ever will I do...I KNOW!!!!
Last edited by Time2Kill on Dec 4, 2012, 10:41:11 AM
S£$$ like this happens all the time on Blizzard forums.
You are an idiot. Everybody already knows about PoE and you only annoy the hell out of people that enjoy Diablo 3.

So, please grow up and stop making the PoE-community look bad.
"
Asphael wrote:
You are an idiot. Everybody already knows about PoE and you only annoy the hell out of people that enjoy Diablo 3.

Are you going to be ok or? Did your mom take all your Ritalin again?
"
FIreskull wrote:
S£$$ like this happens all the time on Blizzard forums.

What blows my mind is they do crap like this. But don't do anything about people linking the twitch videos of them "multi boxing" and useing hacks. Typical blizz.
"
Asphael wrote:

I am only saying that HE got banned unfairly dude... Didnt say anything (this time.) about people from the actual game.
"
FIreskull wrote:
"
Asphael wrote:

I am only saying that you got banned unfairly dude... Didnt say anything (this time.) about people from the actual game.

I didn't say that. Asphael did.
"
FIreskull wrote:
"
Asphael wrote:

I am only saying that HE got banned unfairly dude... Didnt say anything (this time.) about people from the actual game.

My post was directed at the op, not you, sorry for the confusion. :)
"
Asphael wrote:
"
FIreskull wrote:
"
Asphael wrote:

My post was directed at the op, not you, sorry for the confusion. :)

Ok... but honestly... Blizzard make themselves look bad because of the way they banned him.
All it does is prove how ridiculous Blizz is. And How quick they acted to something so innocent. The ban means nothing to me. Other than the fact that they don't really care about the community in the way of doing anything about the "multi boxing and the hacks" bots run rampant in D3 and they have tolerance to keep the "topics" up that people put that link to there stream doing so.......But yet to tell the community (that I have bin involved with for ages) about an amazing game that is a ton of enjoyment which they have no tolerance for??

Anyway....like i said. It only proves a point. And the only one who seems to be an idiot would be the person who would reply to a post calling a person an idiot. why would anyone go around insulting people? lets see... an idiot maybe? (I think I just contradicted myself in that last statement) but it seemed warranted.
Last edited by Time2Kill on Dec 4, 2012, 9:48:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info