Left my guild how do I get my leadership back

I hit the leave guild button and I need to know how to get the guild leadership back, the current leader can not find a way to do it
Tell the leader to make you an officer, then make all the officers leave the guild. MAYBE it will work, not sure tho. Either way, you can invite them back after that.
IGN: LightEnStrike (Domination)
IGN: FaithDuel (Standard)
This needs some attention. I've had the same problem. Accidentally left because of a miss-click and now everyone has to leave the guild in order of join before leader is passed to me? This is impossible when people in your guild don't play much or stopped playing. Right now leader was passed to an inactive player and now new players that join can't access tabs because they can't get promoted to use guild stash.
ign: trbomode
www.twitch.tv/trbomode
I was wondering about the same. This needs attention indeed, because leaving it is as easy as leaving party. At least they should add an question window "are you sure you leaving your friends behind" r something.
IGN : Dean
https://www.twitch.tv/Kalahart Friendly stream!
+1

I accidentally left my guild a few days after I started it thinking I was leaving a party.

Luckily it's only my boyfriend and a friend in the guild, but I could see this being a major headache for larger guilds.
+1
I accidentally left my guild as well and the ownership is now in my friends account who is rarely around or on. You should have to type (Leave Guild) after clicking on the button as well. Same for Promote Guild Leader, Unfriend . . .

//C.B.
email support so they know about it and can fix it, writing it here wont let them know fast enough

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info