Skill still costs mana even with Bloodmagic

Character Name: Sapphire_Ninja
Problem Gem: Leap Slam
Zone: Old Fields

I have leveled up most of my way with Bloodmagic, making all of my spells cost life instead of mana. I just decided to try out my leap slam, so I logged off, grabbed it from my ranger, then logged back in. I equipped them gem into my shield where it was supported by a level one faster attacks gem.

I zoned into Old Fields and tried the skill but nothing happened. I noticed the icon was greyed out, and when I hovered over it I realized it was because there was a 16 MANA requirement that I didn't have.

I tried Taking the gem out and placing it back in the shield, but nothing happened. I tried putting Leap Slam in a different item with no support, but it didn't change the mana requirement (at least, it didn't change the fact that it required mana... didn't see if the 16 went down, though I suppose it did).

I did a /bug and took a screenshot (though I do not know how to submit the screenshot) and came here to report it.
My Bug Report Reference Number is: 3690073476
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
it always shows as mana cost...everything does, it doesn't change any text if you use the blood magic keystone.

requires an axe mace sword or staff, you do have one of those equipped right?

To post a pic you need to upload your pic to imgur or similar site then copy paste the link for it here
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Thank you for this. I feel pretty dumb now. Especially since I came to this realization earlier in the day and just forgot.

Well, case closed guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info