Begging for open beta release date

I can't sleep all i can think about now is PoE Open Beta launching day. Chris i'm begging u throw us a bone here.
IGN : Sir_Big
Last edited by Achilion on Dec 3, 2012, 5:15:04 PM
yah, need to know when i can take off work :)
Agree.. Been waiting way to long now :D Can't hold it anymore, starting a new char now. But I just know its getting deleted in a few days/weeks
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ @kazmio

"
yah, need to know when i can take off work :)

Just take off the week between Christmas and New Years like you were probably going to do anyway, and keep your fingers crossed.
Last edited by Tindraa on Dec 3, 2012, 5:06:01 PM
"
Tindraa wrote:
Just take off the week between Christmas and New Years like you were probably going to do anyway, and keep your fingers crossed.

Surely that week is a terrible time to release a game, if there is one week a year I plan to not be in front of my computer, this is it.
can't wait as well :)

getting really bored with D3 and want to start with POE as i have forced myself not to play that much so far but *can't resist any longer* :)
"
duolc wrote:
"
Tindraa wrote:

Surely that week is a terrible time to release a game, if there is one week a year I plan to not be in front of my computer, this is it.

Speaking for yourself :P That happens to be prime playing time for me, and yes I have a family to guide through the holidays as well. My greatest fear is that it slips until just after the New Year when I'm back to the grind at work...
"
Tindraa wrote:
My greatest fear is that it slips until just after the New Year when I'm back to the grind at work...

Likewise, everyday I wait for the open beta date, it's sad how badly I want to know. Once I know, then I can get even more excited.
"
duolc wrote:
"
Tindraa wrote:

Same, sif. I will be sunnin' it up on the Gold Coast most of the second half of December. Maybe it's because we have Summer Christmases, whereas the majority of PoE players will probably be in the middle of weather less likely to encourage bbqing and beach-bumming. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Don't do it. Continue to take your time. Tweak it...Polish it... work on more content. And always continue to work on more content for the game. It will be a master piece that will be a very successful game. And give millions of gamers endless hours of enjoyment. I got hooked and addicted to this game in the first 5 minutes. I have bin waiting years for something like this to satisfy my gaming needs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info