Battlefield 4

To anyone interested I will be away from Wraeclast for a while and knifing n00bs in BF4.

Add me on Origin, IGN: ExileOfWraeclast

See you in Team DM.
Ew Origin.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
If it's anything like BF3 it's to slow paced, either be realistic or don't be, pick one or the other.

I myself will be on steam playing cod ghost tomorrow.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
Ew Origin.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Nithryok wrote:
I myself will be on steam playing cod ghost tomorrow.

double eww.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Whats new to cods multiplayer anyway?
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
Russell wrote:
Whats new to cods multiplayer anyway?

beheadings
Spoiler
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
i'm off too....
... but its really sad that the beta of battlefield 4 was better and more balanced than the released version of it..

i shot a guy 3 times in his belly with my sniper rifle and his still running around (there was not much time between the shots, like he could regen) and then a guy comes around with assault rifle who kills me with 2-3 shots (not any headshot included). And many guys ingame say the same...

And so many kicks and server shutdowns.

But i'm happy as f*ck with my Shorty 12G and Scout Elite /SRR-61 (stupid name thats a f*cking CheyTac M200)

And for the guys that get annoyed from the above problem, just play HC its a way more balanced.
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
"
i'm off too....
... but its really sad that the beta of battlefield 4 was better and more balanced than the released version of it..

i shot a guy 3 times in his belly with my sniper rifle and his still running around (there was not much time between the shots, like he could regen) and then a guy comes around with assault rifle who kills me with 2-3 shots (not any headshot included). And many guys ingame say the same...

But i'm happy as f*ck with my Shorty 12G and Scout Elite /SRR-61 (stupid name thats a f*cking CheyTac M200)

And for the guys that get annoyed from the above problem, just play HC its a way more balanced.

Heh yeah you pretty much cant play recon in normal mode anymore. Since all the maps are all fast and cramped. The time it takes you to aim your sniper at an assaults head they have already hip fired you to death. Even at range assault dominate. So yeah sticking with hardcore. I dunno what it is but sniping is so damn hard in bf4. They also pointlessly nerfed the motion sensor. TBH I feel it plays more like cod now. Cramped maps with way to many people. People love that though I guess. I was more of a caspian boarder kinda guy. Oh and that oil factory map.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
Russell wrote:
"
i'm off too....

Heh yeah you pretty much cant play recon in normal mode anymore. Since all the maps are all fast and cramped. The time it takes you to aim your sniper at an assaults head they have already hip fired you to death. Even at range assault dominate. So yeah sticking with hardcore. I dunno what it is but sniping is so damn hard in bf4. They also pointlessly nerfed the motion sensor. TBH I feel it plays more like cod now. Cramped maps with way to many people. People love that though I guess. I was more of a caspian boarder kinda guy. Oh and that oil factory map.

I only play as recon :P and mostly i play domination, then i use scout elite with 4x Scope/Surpressor (on Hardcore Nothing or Muzzle Break)/Straight Pull/Iron sight (on Hardcore Tri-Beam Laser) and my lovely Shorty :D

Its not too hard to aim, just need some experience and right mouse pointer speed :P and of course a good place, but mostly im not camping and running around to different places.

My favourite maps so far are:
Flood Zone
Siege of Shanghai
Paracel Storm
Lancang Dam (give nice places to you 20x or 40x scope, but its hard at those ranges, because all are running there ^^)
Zavod311 (i think thats the oil factory map you mean :P)

At the Start there was only 1 Hardcore server i found, but know more and more i think that serveradmins check it too :P

EDIT: And all the noobs now play Assault class, no one is healing and tehy just reviev for points in the middle of combat that you die instantly before you even could stand up and thats so annoying...
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
Last edited by KateMossOfficial on Nov 5, 2013, 4:08:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info