<AUSSIE> Oceanic Exiles - Australian gateway

hooray an aussie guild! im keen to join.

IGN : Zaaaaaapzapzap

or PM me cause i have made a couple new characters so i might not be on this one, thanks
Last edited by UnknownRand on Mar 26, 2016, 3:21:44 AM
I'm from australia and quite new to this game. May I join this guild? send me a PM =)
Hi I'm a kiwi gal (so hope I can be the mascot or the butt of the jokes).

I'm actually leader of a small guild from around the world but struggling to find anyone to map with as the lag between servers seems to be horrific lately.

For myself I'd love to join a guild that communicates via voice (sounds like you use Mumble, I use TS) & plays together.

Anyhow if you have the time to chat for real love to hear from you.

ign: Kza_Taza
iwant to join ign Aegis_Pain been looking for ausie guild for awhile
Would love to join and talk with some fellow aussies.

IGN: We_lag_now_bois
If you guys are still active and recruiting, I'd love to find some cool dudes to run maps with through the Lag-tastic Australia gateway!

IGN: BrotherBilly
gosutrv
id like to join ty
perandus
I'm looking for Aus server guild.
IGN: xAdvent_Random
yo still new to the game started playing cause a mate wanted me to but he isnt on much and get bored playing solo all the time i still need to learn more about the game so thought i would try and join a aussie guild and hopefully find ppl to play with
IGN VaalSparkUser

Gidday knackers!

New to the game, but not gaming. Really enjoying it so far as PoE reminds me of Diablo mixed with the rich lore of Baldur's Gate. Having a blast with the Marauder class but way overleveled at 44 end of normal.

Looking to group up, learn the party etiquette & do quests, run new classes etc. Happy to use discord or similar but I'm a pretty boring old fart tbh so don't chat much.

IGN: Fortidus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info