<AUSSIE> Oceanic Exiles - Australian gateway

Last edited by Tethalaki on Feb 18, 2016, 5:44:18 PM
I'm looking for some Aus/NZ players to map with. Been playing PoE since open beta, the friend I used to map with stopped playing recently. Character name is either Fuudo on standard or KingIlya on TSC
I'm looking to join a guild to play with other players and have some fun. I would like to map with other players and also helping out others. I am currently playing in TSC, in-game name is Exalrage.

I've been solo until now but looking for some people to do mapping with. I play standard league with lv 77 non-HC witch (talisman is kind of boring). My character is DeliciousWhales.
Hey guildies,

Could i grab a re-invite to the guild please? Been away for 6 months or so but just re-logged. Let me know if you need anything more.

Cheers.
Strid3s

(IGN - Likes_Blades , Rex_The_Reaver)
"Pray for Mojo"
I want to join. Add me in game.
Hi, I'm an aussie player looking for a guild. I would like to join, currently playing a level 84 scion Flamixius.
Solo play has become slightly boring so i'm looking to add some depth with group play.
Hi, AUS player looking for a talisman guild (for farming runs, maps and whatnot), please give me an invite
Old player fed up with mapping with either USA or EU ping (or solo) been around since day dot of open beta (just missed out on CB) Looking for fellow aussies to play with.

Semi regular player (not playing talisman as it bores me) but looking to play the new leauges and asendency when it releases.

I have added the guild leader to my friends list. But in case anyone else can approve my application my IGN is : Nostramo

Thanks for the read.

Reguards

Midias.
Man's Hurbris is such a fickle thing.
Casual Player looking for an Aussie guild to join. More for Ascendancy than talisman as i've been very busy with work, and haven't had the time to play for the last couple of months.

ign: QazRng
Last edited by CrazyPete on Feb 1, 2016, 5:52:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info