<AUSSIE> Oceanic Exiles - Australian gateway

I don't know if you're still recruiting but I'm an Aussie who would love to join your guild. Recently started again on rampage.
IGN: FlaminTotem
Last edited by TheKonquera on Oct 4, 2014, 6:01:00 AM
Hi I just want to play with other Australians, new to the game but have level 65 on Rampage, can switch leagues. IGN is Ninaivien.
Hey, I'm interested in joining this guild, not Aussie but Nz is close enough right? :P
Only started playing a few days after Rampage was released but have an 84, 83, 72, 76 and a few <70's that I'm currently building up.
Ign is Soobley.
Hi, interested in joining the guild. I'm an Aussie playing standard, lvl 89 duelist; been playing since closed beta.

IGN: DetectiveJohnKimble

Cheers.

Hey, Australian here looking for a softcore guild. Just coming back to POE after about a year of hiatus. I used to play solely 3 month hardcore leagues (Nemesis) but decided to play 3 month softcore leagues this time around (standard atm, cause rampage just ended). If you're still looking for members I'd be thrilled to join. :)
IGN Volginesque
softcore player here, add me IGN is NEW
hello. just another fellow aussie intrested in joining. IGN iiiqwertyiii
Hey Guys, just started gettting into the game. Playing standed atm but plan on playing 3 month softcore when it starts. Add me if your still open. IGN kaalp
Hi Guys

Fellow Aussie here and like everyone else looking for a guild who plays Aussie servers and enjoys Team play. I currently main an MF character and working on a couple more in standard league. I always play new sorftcore leagues for the fun of item finding and teamwork. Enjoys Team map/leveling and general item hunting and sharing gear to make everyone strong is what im about. IF you want a active player for the next league coming out please consider me adding me. Any questions or stuff just inbox me.

IGN TwelveYears
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
I am from SEA..but using Aus gateway..i will actively play on next SC league..please add me IGN:Drazenx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info