BlizzCon

It's this week and I'm going. I wish I had my glob damned PoE shirt because I would rock the hell out of it right in front of the D3 devs.

Chris Wilson I ask that you expedite my shirt!
Have fun, and a safe trip! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Cyrenus wrote:
It's this week and I'm going. I wish I had my glob damned PoE shirt because I would rock the hell out of it right in front of the D3 devs.

If you rlly do that you've got brass balls!!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Cyrenus wrote:

Please, I beg you to go to the Diablo 3 Q&A panel and ask why they fucked up the game so much.
Ask them why there multi million $$ budget game failed so hard and why PoE small team with small budget did so well.

Then ask them if they regret firing blizzard north
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
Last edited by Nithryok on Nov 4, 2013, 7:35:47 PM
Didn't Jay Wilson get thanked in the PoE credits? I think it was under the supporters. But I can't say for sure. Only that I saw his name somewhere in there.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
Last edited by Jim_Fear on Nov 4, 2013, 7:46:49 PM
"
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Cyrenus wrote:

If you rlly do that you've got brass balls!!

Ya think? If I could meet Jay right now, I'd happily wear one of my PoE tshirts.

They're cool.

Also, they're half my wardrobe some days.

im envious :)
Go to the Q&A and asked them if Templars will eventually get pants.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
would be very lol ^ would be even better if they knew what you were talking about and went along with it.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
"
Nithryok wrote:
would be very lol ^ would be even better if they knew what you were talking about and went along with it.

The new D3 director is from my hometown and he wrote White Wolf's (Blk dog imprint) The Sabbat's Guide to Montreal. He's got a pretty twisted sense of humor. This is not Jay Wilson and his pony level... -.-

Last edited by TheWretch on Nov 4, 2013, 10:59:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info