Crashes

The client crashed 3-4 times in the last two/three days. No error message was displayed. It happens when using Elemental hit with chain support (and when attacking those leaping goatmen).
The character name is "NowYouDont" and the last crash happened at 7:18PM CET, friday (which is 7:18AM saturday in new zealand).
Don't know what other info I can provide. I'll just say that I've cleared many, many maps with goatmen before it started happening (few days ago).
EDIT. Happened again with no goatmen around, but with a huge pack of flickering sailors. (0:20 AM, Sunday, New Zealand time).
Last edited by soze on Dec 1, 2012, 6:27:27 AM
This looks like it is being caused by a corrupted pack file. Try running the Pack Check and see if it removes any corrupted files.
Balance & Design
I actually ran it shortly after posting here (just in case) and it showed no errors. Err, I don't really know what else I can tell you, except that I've been playing since August and I never really had the client crash.
This character is using Death's Harp (so additional projectile that is also chaining), but I've seen a few people on global chat that also use this bow and they don't seem to have the same kind of problem.
Also, I think it'll be hard to replicate because it happens so rarely. Well, it only happens with leaping or flickering monsters so perhaps it's related to the warping-totem-with-an-arrow-stuck-in-it crash. This is no longer true, as I crashed two more times with no flickering/charging/leaping monsters around.
Last edited by soze on Dec 4, 2012, 1:41:22 PM
having the same problem

cant run packcheck since the window closes instantly...

ty
im also using chain with elemental hit and fighting against goatmen... who likes them anyway
I'll add this to our list to look into, your crash reports seem to show something strange going on!
Balance & Design

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info