About devourer's.

I'm honestly sick and tired of this shit.

If you guys all think blanking 70+ maps is fun VS the amount of currency we sink into maps then this go ahead and comment back

I blanked two 73s lastnight because of them VS the amount of currency i fucking put into them.

This is pathetic, Remove devourers. They can follow you almost through the whole entire map, don't say "The nerf fixed them" when we had 2 rip and 3 close encounters to them lastnight.

Report me for swearing. I'm pissed off because of losing the currency to blank 2 minutes into the map.

ADDRESS THE ISSUE GGG.. SERIOUSLY THEY'RE BROKEN.
I don't care what the world says.
I'll love you lauren for the rest of my life.
Fuck the haters.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Are devourers the giant worms from the ground?
ign: Vixien
oh no the game isnt a faceroll in end game maps

its good to see GGG is making things challenging, learn to adapt
"
vixien wrote:
Are devourers the giant worms from the ground?

I thought they were trees. Really pissed off trees.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
Please, bear in mind that Path of Exile is a hardcore Action RPG. It's supposed to be hard because developers at Grinding Gear Games love hardcore gameplay. Thank you.
Last edited by Veracocha on Nov 3, 2013, 11:31:44 PM
Do they scale funny? I just fought a pack of them in a 66 (obviously much lower than a 70), and it had champions in it, and I didn't see what the big deal was. They also didn't get the auto first hit that many people have told me about. I'm wondering if it is some kind of bug, or if it is an armor vs evasion thing, as I assume their attack is 50/50. I was using 6 endurance charges.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
You know what Devourers remind me of? Those worms that pop out of the ground in Sonic 2006.

You know what game your players should not, ideally, be reminded of when playing yours?
I'm level 85 in nemesis. "Roundthree_Radius"

we had no choice but to blank 2 dark forest's because of them.

It's beyond a joke at the amount of damage they do when they spawn out of the ground (especially in huge packs)

You're trying to tell me to learn to adapt? I have played hardcore since mid OB and I'm level 91 on Regular hardcore and 85 on nemesis.

If you think the currency sink to blank two minutes later is "Worth Adapting" to then you sir are a moron. So get the fuck off my post with your troll like shit because frankly what you're trying to say is irrelevant.

I feel as though they do scale differently - Low, VS High maps, I would assume they do I'm not to sure I'm not the technical player but I have common sense of everything.

I just know that if this is "GGG" way of fun, then they too are losing their mind.
I don't care what the world says.
I'll love you lauren for the rest of my life.
Fuck the haters.
Last edited by 0Radius on Nov 4, 2013, 2:53:16 AM
They do seem a bit silly.

I didnt know what all the rage was about until I got to Blackwood for the first time on Merciless a few days ago.
I shoulda ALT+F4d the moment I saw it. Rare devourer with Quick and extra damage with a few of his normal cronies.

I tried to run. You cant run from a Quick Devourer. R.I.P. my lvl68 Ranger :P

I could have probably survived if I just fought it out spamming pots instead of intially trying to run away while taking TONS of damage, though :P So obviously some of the fault was on me but damn... the damage they do and that unavoidable first hit.

At least I now know how silly they are on Merciless so I know how to deal with them in the future, lol.
They do nonsense damage compared to other mobs, like 10x more than it should be, it's not a learn to adapt issue, the mob is just fuckin OP/bugged.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info