<ÉXILES> Recruiting SOCIAL Players!! - Discord & Mapping - Challenge leagues [Legacy HC + SC]

"
ketiax wrote:
Hey guys, can I join your guild? I'm a bit bored with PoE right now (not planning to stop playing though) so I figured joining a nice, laidback community will make it fresh again :)

Sure, invite is on its way :P
+---------------------------------
╠» ☠ The Exiles
̯ http://TheExiles.net
up
Hi i am interested in joining your guild.

i have a lvl 58 duelist cleave EL DPS lvl 30 non spec witch and a lvl 16 Scion 2h spectral throw

i really needs help understanding the crafting, trades, (just been ramb0 farming)

also some advice for my character builds would be nice. i am a daily player and have a mic.

Cheers,

Dayng1
"
DaYng1 wrote:
Hi i am interested in joining your guild.

i have a lvl 58 duelist cleave EL DPS lvl 30 non spec witch and a lvl 16 Scion 2h spectral throw

i really needs help understanding the crafting, trades, (just been ramb0 farming)

also some advice for my character builds would be nice. i am a daily player and have a mic.

Cheers,

Dayng1

I'll send you an invite shortly, just booting the game up now =] Thank you for the interest!

Regards
Patrick
╠» ☠ The Exiles
Just sent a quick PM :)
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
Lv88 Marauder in Domination here. I'm interested in joining your guild. :)
Hello,

Dom, Level 60 Reaver Shadow... looking to play with some people occassionally when I can hop on.

Thanks for reading.
Hi guys,

Started playing PoE about a month ago. My only char so far is a lvl 63 Marauder with whom I'm about to start clearing the last couple of maps A3 Merciless. Earlier today I ran into an exiled unique in the Ebony Barracks map. For the first time ever in this game I had to forfeit, couldn't handle him by myself. This kinda triggered me to start looking for a nice social guild and here I am.

I'm a 33 year old Software Tester from Belgium. Been playing these kind of games since I was a teenager although I must confess that I cannot spend as much time as I'd like to on 'em lately.

Anyway, if you think I'm a good candidate for your guild feel free to contact me online.

Cheers!
Insanity is my only means of relaxation.
"
swifthide wrote:
Lv88 Marauder in Domination here. I'm interested in joining your guild. :)

Hi, thank you for the interest, I am about to send you over an invite in a few mins when the game has loaded in...

Regards,
Patrick
╠» ☠ The Exiles
Hey there,

been going at it solo for a while but you guys sound like nice fit. I'm a pretty active player
but I like a more casual laid back gaming environment. Playing Domination, IGN: Sarizs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info