A demonstration of 0.10.0's reflection improvement

Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
And we get to see the quicksilver flask
I can't wait to see this animated, when showing/playing with friends, it'll may be stop with the "you look like a mob"
Oh heck yes. That looks fantastic - the only thing that could make it better would be blood/grime decals splashed on when you slaughter enemies :D

Chris, is there any plans to make the potion graphics animated? I imagine a quicksilver flask would be constantly bubbling and sloshing around inside it's container :P
That looks great, keep up the good work team :D
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Sweet The game looks amazing plays smooth and you are still making it better. Way to go GGG
Follow thePOEcast.com ---The POE cast is a Path of Exile podcast
"higher environment cube map reflections"

I somehow feel like you're missing a word there. Cubemap texture resolution? Contrast? Sampling resolution? Intensity?

Looks great though, though some of the colours seem a little odd, since they are of almost equal luminosity and it's going from red to yellow to cyan?

Maybe it'll look a little clearer in movement.
could we see a pic of what the would look like now?
Damn, looks good. Now we just need some Volumetric SSAO
Last edited by Xendran on Nov 29, 2012, 12:19:53 AM
Improvements look great. 'Seriously can't wait for Open Beta... It quite possibly could be an indirect birthday present, haha!

Oh, and testing Punishment as well? Nice.
same name in-game
I thought this was going to be related to the damage reflection mobs for some reason.

Looking good Chris.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info