Would Buff Increase work to make Animate Weapon last long?

What sort of things increases the duration of animate weapon and skeletons?
Only skill duration modifiers will alter the duration of Animate Weapon and Summon Skeletons. There are three nodes on the passive skill tree that provide 15% increased skill duration each, and there is a support gem called Increased Duration.
same name in-game
yeah i just happen to stumble across your guide and read that! but i think i am wanting to do a skeleton and animate weapon build! now just got to figure out a tree! also thinking of using shock nova and lightning warp!
I think I might want to do this build

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABCGcR2xg8Hb4o-iqYNZI_J0GHSshZbVqRX5hqrG6qgseI8YxYkzqnCKh9rFm18rc-uJO9J9P72QvnY-vu-ej6gP4K

That is just for starters! Any ideas would be awesome! But I do know I want to use Chobber Chabber! And how expensive is that item?
Sounds pretty cool! Shocking with lightning spells to enhance minion damage should be pretty effective. If you want some build critique be sure to post here with some updates, or perhaps you could make a build thread.

By the way, I forgot to mention there are two unique items that have duration modifiers-- both of which are designed for minion skills. There's Chober Chaber with 15% increased skill duration and Queen's Decree with 150-200% increased Skeleton duration (woah!).
same name in-game
Now I dont know which item I want to use! One would make skeletons super awesome while the the other would make both my summons last longer!

And everytime i make a build thread it normally get ignored! so i just try to do 1 shot stuff and post a new thread everytime i have a question!
Last edited by blargplean on Nov 3, 2013, 2:39:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info