Unable to connect to patching server

Same problem here.

I tried adding "patching-server pathofexile.com:3724" to the target and i tried running poe as administrator. None of these worked out. Still the same "Unable to connect to patching server".

I have no idea what to do now. I don't mind not being able to play as long as I know there will be a definitive time for a fix if this is an acknowledged problem.
Same here. Was playing last night and woke up and wanted to grind for a bit but I keep getting the "Cannot Connect to Patch Server" message. Windows 7, Avira Antivir, AVG Free.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact same fucking thing over and over again expecting shit to change. That. Is. Crazy. The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so, I shot him. The thing is...He was right.
Do any of you think that there is a possibility that maybe the servers are full? That would explain the logging off then not being able to log in again, and people randomly being able to log in, does anyone agree?
"Death is my brother, I do not fear him." - Exiled Marauder
I think if servers were full they would have re-instituted the login queue and that would have taken care of the issue.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact same fucking thing over and over again expecting shit to change. That. Is. Crazy. The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so, I shot him. The thing is...He was right.
Had the same issue, running PoE as admin solved this for me.
"
shocK1 wrote:
Was able to play last night, woke up this morning and got the error message of "Cannot connect to patching server."

:(

POE site works fine.

Canada Ontario Toronto

Rogers Cable Communications Inc.

same isp and problem here. Attempt's to login multiple times seems to eventually let you proceed.
Sorry, I meant to include this in my last post, but apparently, a tweet was sent a while back from GGG that the servers' capacity was full or something, so I think that might be a reason. After all, PoE is getting bigger and bigger every day, so that's what I'm thinking right now.

If an admin or mod or someone reads this, is the capacity of the servers full?

Thanks,
Aulic
The servers are not full. I already contacted GGG support and they are currently looking into the issue.
"
VortexD wrote:
"
shocK1 wrote:
Was able to play last night, woke up this morning and got the error message of "Cannot connect to patching server."

:(

POE site works fine.

Canada Ontario Toronto

Rogers Cable Communications Inc.

same isp and problem here. Attempt's to login multiple times seems to eventually let you proceed.

Yeah, thats whats happening with me. I'm not sure if its because im running the unofficial mac port or not, but whatever it is, I don't like it. I wanna play poe T.T #nolife, #springbreak
"
SabreWuLFF wrote:
The servers are not full. I already contacted GGG support and they are currently looking into the issue.

Okay, thanks for checking, I'm a little lazy after all.

Does anyone else here use Julus's unofficial mac port? If so, has anyone been able to play? Were you having this problem? How did you fix it?
Last edited by Aulic on Mar 26, 2013, 12:24:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info