No more slavery to our cruel, beta key-holding masters!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am slightly frustrated with all the anaerobics I'm doing today only to find my self sad, and without mustard.

I've been jumping through hoops all day, competing in all the self gratifying gauntlets our sadistically generous, key-giving brethren could throw at me and still, they taunt me with their keys. Key's which I imagine they wear as status symbols as they're constantly tailed by dozens of key-hungry "us"'s that are ready to cater to their every whim.

NO MORE! I believe in a forum WITHOUT these oppressive ways! Without the ways which only reward those Zombie-eyed, refresh happy creatures that reside in the dark corners of the forum constantly watching.

My proposal is simple

Every who want's a code/an invite/anything that would normally provide incentive to forfeit whatever humanity you have left in the forums to get it will simply submit below their BEST THING EVER along with what you would like! Your BEST THING EVER should be something from you, unique to you. Like a resume, only awesome-er-er!

All the beta key-givers will simply choose their pick of the litter and decide if they wanna be involved, or simply sneer and laugh at us lesser beings (in a BONDING kind of way!).

THE BEST THING EVER

This will be in all simplicity, what YOU think will get you that key. You could post images! Quote things are not me! Even post adult videos (just not MY thread :D)!

Now if people think you're awesome, they might give you a key (if you know what I mean..!) If they don't, scrolling through everyone's collective attempts can't be much worse than all the other balderdash, wouldn't you agree?

Lastly, If you're still with me.. Please remember to always formally announce and rub your success in everyone's faces. So as to not be given double of what you requested, of course.
You know, I don't even care about the beta key that I won't stop trying to get ever. forever.

You may not want to give my that key..

But perhaps these naked tits can convince you otherwise..
Last edited by ioftenshave on Nov 21, 2012, 8:14:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info