Today's alpha realm patch, one week turbo race results and supporter pack shipping update

The one-week turbo league finished today. It was really interesting to see the results (a few dual-totem templars did quite well). Congratulations to everyone who survived, especially those who finished in the top 20!.

Shipping of the supporter packs is going really well. We've sent out a lot of Silver packs, and are starting to send packs to Gold and Diamond supporters (which are more complex because of custom signing). At this rate we may have most of the packs sent within a week or so. It's definitely a fascinating experience. If you'd like to upgrade to a higher supporter pack (in order to receive physical goods), it's not too late! You can also upgrade on your account profile page.

I'll be away for the next couple of days, so I can't post the daily news updates. Hopefully there's a good one when I return!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
I'll be away for the next couple of days,

I'd need a vacation too after all that signing.
Ah i am allready so exited to hold the pack in my hands ;D
Thx for singin my swag chris ^^

Just came back from nonstop nolifing for Prestige Master on Black Ops 2. Very pleased to see the updates to this game. You guys are making great progress. Love to see the updates.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Awesome! Can't wait to get my swag. Nice to see things coming together. :)
Fingers crossed on alpha, really want to help test it.

And the swag is the icing on the cake ;)
Hooray! First evening playing through Act 3 that it wasn't crashing regularly.

Also. Really loving Act 3 so far. Easily way better than the first two.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:
Easily way better than the first two.
Spoiler Alert!
In the middel of December i have vacation 3 weeks, and Act 3 is comming ;) now again cross fingers for Alpha invite.

Thanks GGG for all youre hard work.
HARDCORE ONLY ~ ONE LIFE IS ENOUGH

"
It's definitely a fascinating experience.

How is getting RSI from signing for a week+ a fascinating experience exactly? As in if given another chance, you'd do it all over again? :P
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info