Invain's obscenely hard fantasy book quiz (CLOSED)

CONTEST OVER!

---

I have a spare beta key and I want to see people suffer. First person to get all questions right wins a beta key. Send your answers by PM or post in this thread.

1. Why did the Unbeliever resent being touched?

2. How did Michael accidentally marry a nephilim?

3. Why did the Black Company leave a pile of treasure in a city square?

4. What did Cohen the Barbarian consider the greatest things in life?

5. How did the tyrant Brandin avenge the death of his son?
Last edited by Invain on Nov 21, 2012, 1:45:04 AM
u either do not want to give your key or u just like to make fun of ppl, i bet u don't have any key
Just because it takes some effort doesn't mean it's impossible to win. Besides, thread title should be warning enough. :P
here ya go :)

1. Why did the Unbeliever resent being touched? : Because only nasty b*tches ever tried touching him

2. How did Michael accidentally marry a nephilim? : He was very, very drunk in vegas..

3. Why did the Black Company leave a pile of treasure in a city square? : Too watch and laugh while people killed eachother for the wealth

4. What did Cohen the Barbarian consider the greatest things in life? : Women, booze and slaying innocent animals

5. How did the tyrant Brandin avenge the death of his son? : He ate the corpse, then puked the remains up in the mouth of his son killer before raping and murdering him
...good enough for me. Check PM.
:D thx alot mate :D catch ya on the flip side!
I may have another beta key available if someone wants to take a shot at the real answers :P

1. Why did the Unbeliever resent being touched? no idea

2. How did Michael accidentally marry a nephilim? do not place the wedding ring of your wife-to-be on a random statue in a graveyard at night -- and then falls in with those romantic poets before finally breaking free of the influence of the nephilim and helping to damage their hold on the world.

3. Why did the Black Company leave a pile of treasure in a city square? bury it

4. What did Cohen the Barbarian consider the greatest things in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

5. How did the tyrant Brandin avenge the death of his son? Tortured the boy's killer to death

really hard some tips

Because he was a leper.

The nephilim was disguised as a stature and he puts his soon to be wife's wedding ring on it.

Because it was protected by magic.

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."

He used a spell.

Also I edited this a few times to change my answer.
Last edited by DeMasked on Nov 21, 2012, 1:31:56 AM
"
DeMasked wrote:

Because he was a leper.

The nephilim was disguised as a stature and he puts his soon to be wife's wedding ring on it.

Because it was protected by magic.

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."

He used a spell.

Also I edited this a few times to change my answer.

You got the wrong barbarian, but the rest looks about right. Check PM.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info