GGG Please Help Me, Im Dying...

the problem is robo, that you are requesting a fix (multiple times) for something that is obviously being fixed. The people making this game aren't retarded. Find something else to write essays about.
One point I'd like to add is that it seems to have grown worse over the last months, even though the player base doesn't seem to have increased. I now help myself with directly exiting to desktop if I sense desync. It seems to be more prominent when starting the game for the first time.
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)
I have no noticed any change in desync. Perhaps only a select group of users are experiencing consistent, often desync. But don't act like we're all blind.

And let's quit with the desync topics. Please? I'm sick of them. GGG just said a few weeks ago it's working on the problem. It's not like they can wheel a fix out for this. Have a little patience, it's probably going to take more than a single month to "fix" desync.

And it possibly cannot be /that/ bad. You can play most of the game fine, desync should only be a problem less than 10% of the time, which should be enough to enjoy yourself. I mean, this is a /closed beta/ - you're not keeping anything if you die or fuck up or don't due to desync.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
aaaand the voice of reason chimes in
and the voice of boot licking grovels forth...
Bring me my bow of burning gold
Bring me my arrows of desire.....

If i am a troll who is no troll who then is the troll? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/53626 }:)

'I rise from the ashes of my own defeat, only to be smitten down again...'
- Some poor soul.
Most of the time you can deal with desyncs (even if it means quitting), most of the time. There are a couple of things you can't really deal with, disconnection is the worst case, transition is the second worst.

If you disconnect and you're in a bad spot, game over.
If you transition (and it happens to not load instantly) and you get unlucky, game over.

Also, to give people an idea how bad desync can get (from someone with a less than ideal connection) and counter the notion that it can't be THAT bad.

Desyncs can be a huge factor in events and just being able to enjoy the game in general, particularly in HC, in the turbo race for instance I saw thousands of desyncs occur (and this wasn't noticeably worse than usual with the exception of undead, some bosses and skills). While I don't expect an instant fix or anything, the notion that it isn't THAT bad is coming from far too forgiving ideals.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info