Weapons

Hi I'm new to PoE as im sure you can tell but could someone please answer this question for me.

When you take two handed melee weapon %damage increase in the passive tree would they also stack with the type of weapon? E.G would you get the benefits of taking say mace %damage increase? as it does not specify if a mace is one handed or two.

Much appreciated to whoever could answer this for me
"
Thraxeus wrote:
Hi I'm new to PoE as im sure you can tell but could someone please answer this question for me.

When you take two handed melee weapon %damage increase in the passive tree would they also stack with the type of weapon? E.G would you get the benefits of taking say mace %damage increase? as it does not specify if a mace is one handed or two.

Much appreciated to whoever could answer this for me

If you get increased 2h weapon increase, it will increase all weapons that require two hands to use.

You can get 1h and 2h maces.

Getting increased mace damage will increase 1h and 2h maces, but not 2h swords.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Last edited by ciknay on Nov 20, 2012, 5:30:17 AM
Excellent that was my assumption but I just wanted to check before making a build based on that synergy
The damage bonus stacks additively, for the record.

+50% damage with maces and +50% damage with 2H weapons = +100% damage with 2H maces. Not 1.5 x1.5 = 2.25x normal damage.
IGN: Iolar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info