As it turns out, I have a key which I may share.

As it turns out, for being inactive for a long time, I've been granted a beta key to give away, and then for starting up again, I got another key...

As I see there are still people trying to get in to the beta, and it sounds really unfair that I've been given two keys within two days, and I would just keep them for my self. While I shall keep one, I will give away the other.

I just haven't figured out what should be the catch, why should I pick one person over the other, so I guess, if you really want the key, just post here, with a reason or without, I don't know yet how will I pick out who to give the key to.

Please do not PM me about any of this, as I don't want that, only chance you have of getting the key that I shall give away, is by posting here.
The key will be gone after around 6 hours since this thread starts, so make sure you don't bother posting if this thread is a day old.

Spoiler
I look down on people who claim to play D3, simply cause it's not a free game, and you have the option to buy a supporter pack to get your beta key. Thus begging for a key and having a option to buy it is kind of low, a lot of people have no ways of even paying the smallest amounts.
Last edited by AmberGhost on Nov 19, 2012, 7:21:54 AM
Please i want to stream with others :) You can join as well
Won't rest
Victory or Death
Till the last breath
i think it is verry nice of you to be doing this. has to be stated

played d2, loved it.
played d3, liked it.
seen PoE, read all about PoE absolute love it.

Greetings from Holland

- Zero Chaoss
Will you PM the winner if you dont mind me asking? I would very much appreciate you generous offer
Won't rest
Victory or Death
Till the last breath
Can I please have a key? I want to join my brother in this amazing game. Sharing an account sucks... :P

(We are from South Africa, and it would be great to play PoE. Already shared details of the game to many of our friends :) they are in line aswell.)

Thanks Skim
Yes, I will PM the person who will get it.

Note: I'm currently at work, so I'll likely give the key once I'm back home, which is, within 2-3 hours. Until then, everyone has a chance.
I would be really thankful to you if i can finally play this game.

I loved D2 and was hyped up about D3. I also played it some time but it gets boring very fast.

I hope PoE is what im looking for since D2 :)
Thanks you for you reply, this is my first dungeon crawler game, i looked into diablo 3 before. im not finacially able to buy it, so i turn to other alternatives and saw this game which was made by people form my country which was unexpected
Won't rest
Victory or Death
Till the last breath
Would love to have a key. I have played one beta weekend and it was too good to be true because the game mechanics kicks ass (I mean the skill gem system and that kinda stuff), so yeah would like to finally have something awesome to play.
Sorry for bad english I am from Finland:)
I don't know, I just have discovered the game yesterday, so I join in the community right now and I realize I loose all the key givers. XD
Just wanna play the game and see if I finally found a good mmo to play.
God bless you anyway, hugs! ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info