Giving out two beta keys

Giving it to whoever can tell me the most meanest thing they have ever done. Time ends in one hour or less.

Last edited by xpkzslayer on Nov 18, 2012, 3:34:33 PM
One time in wotlk (wow) time, my friend won the roll over a chest I needed, and so maybe a month later his brother told me the pass of his count, and I delete his main... after I deleted every single item he has...
That day I knew that i've joined the dark side of the force.
Thx for the beta key either I win or someone else does!
I made the joke for the friend, and I deleted all his characters in the game. But I told him that I did and he was not terribly bad for me :)
other times during the night I spread the friend with toothpaste ^^ and I tied with tape hands and the mouth of the friend.

I stole passwords of the email of the friend and wrote to all his friends that they are stupid and idiots.
(but that was a long time ago, Now I think that I'm normal)
Last edited by silvia001 on Nov 18, 2012, 4:32:32 PM
I deleted my wow characters with 85 lvls all classes, i don't why i did this ;p
I jacked my irl buddys account and sold it then told him his acc got hacked or somethin. Needed some drug money yo.
IGN Saerac
when i woke up one morning i was hungry, so i slapped my friend hard to wake him up :) got a mean punch after that :P
I regret it every second of my life, but, when I was a kid (6 years old). I took a small cat and put it in a sack and threw it in a river. I don't know what happened to it. But every time I think about it I have cold shivers
one time when i was young i stole my friends doll and she chased me all though the house and when she finally caught me I tore off the dolls head.
anarhopunk You are cruel if it's true !!!
Myself and several friends were all quite drunk and we were walking up a flight of stairs. We were arguing over something irrelevant... and I recall him saying "u mad bro?"

I turn around and I go "MADNESS? THIS IS SPARTA!!"
Then I kicked him in the chest and he flew down the stairs.
He Broke his arm apparently.
Last edited by AndTheFisH on Nov 18, 2012, 4:27:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info