They should make puncture work with 2h swords

To go along with the chop hype, let me shamelessly plug my previously posted solution not only for two-handed swords, but also one and two-handed axes.

Also, "Eviscerate" sounds simply awesome. +1 from me.
same name in-game
"
MrDDT wrote:
Could call it "Dismember"

I prefer "chop their fucking limbs off", personally
Eviscerate is not a massive weapon attack, since it refers to removing/stabbing viscera.

2H swords need more skill variety, but giving them puncture would throw off balance, seeing how it's already incredibly powerful with weapons that dont hit like a truck.
IGN: Iolar
"
ciknay wrote:
"
Trapperkeeper wrote:
If you cut off a bandit's leg with your 2H sword, and they try to run, chances are they will bleed. Maybe just add a new skill along those lines... "Chop a Fucking Limb off"

The game really needs a "chop their fucking limbs off" skill.

It would be beautiful.

haha , i concur.
GGG - Why you no?
"
MrDDT wrote:
Could call it "Dismember"

"Flesh Wound"
Sweeping Maid
"
BRavich wrote:
Eviscerate is not a massive weapon attack, since it refers to removing/stabbing viscera.

2H swords need more skill variety, but giving them puncture would throw off balance, seeing how it's already incredibly powerful with weapons that dont hit like a truck.

There are one handed maces and axes that outdamage most 2h swords, just saying.
Someone really needs to make the crudest rpg ever, where every skill is like chop thier fucking limbs off
What would that attack do ? It onbviously couldn't actually remove a limb, so I guess either some sort of Snare or a Defense debuff.

The idea being that, since your arm/leg is wounded, you cannot very well Evade/ Block.
MAN

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T YOU REMOVE A LIMB

THIS IS 2012

20 years ago that was a legit excuse

it is not a legit excuse now

gaming could so be there

no more hp or dps

just CUT YOUR FUCKING LIMB OFF
I read this thread because I saw DaleWinters as last poster... I was not dissapointed
Last edited by Thalandor on Nov 26, 2012, 12:52:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info