Templar Haters Support Group

Templars piss me off so much I have to make this thread!

*They don't wear pants. I know none in wraeclast do, but having templars do it piss me off!

*Templars using Demon King Horns are just waiting for someone to bitch slap them with a log. I almost rerolled my toon from nerd rage just now! If only my build was possible with any other toon, I'd do it in a heartbeat! I mean, he can't wear that in a public game without making an ass of me!

*They are too retarded to get Cold Snap AND LMP from quest rewards. WTF??

*Check out his bicep when he is running west while holding a 2handed sword...

I hate templars so much, and I belive this support group is needed.

In fact, I hate templars so much, that if I were to become an evil genious with ambitions to destroy earth and humanity and randome stuff after that... Templars would be plenty of motivation!

I almost hate templars as much as I hate reality TV.

When I play as my templar, I actually hope he will die!!

You may now give us other reasons to why hating templars is important below. I shall add them to the list in this OP!
Together we can come up with countless reasons to keep our hate for templars burning hot as ever!
Last edited by VeryBrightLight on Oct 31, 2013, 7:52:32 PM
I got to the part about not wearing and pants and I have decided to be your enemy.

Real men wear kilts!

Later I'll read the rest and may have to edit this, but until then (Shakes fist at monitor!).
"
Moonyu wrote:
I got to the part about not wearing and pants and I have decided to be your enemy.

Real men wear kilts!

Later I'll read the rest and may have to edit this, but until then (Shakes fist at monitor, but fails to intimidate it!).

And I'll be back to edit this quote as I please!
Last edited by VeryBrightLight on Oct 31, 2013, 8:12:06 PM
I think that on Wraeclast, the Templar must give up his humanity and become a monster to save himself and stop Dominus.

I even made a build revolving around that idea.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
I think that on Wraeclast, the Templar must give up his humanity and become a monster to save himself and stop Dominus.

Are you suggesting Dominus wouldn't mind having the templar around?
"
Moonyu wrote:

Real men wear kilts!

Later I'll read the rest and may have to edit this, but until then (Shakes fist at monitor!).

i agree

and this wont be the first time i have a fight without any pants on!
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
"
VictorDoom wrote:
i agree

Omg, you wannabe. You even have the same avatar!

Edit: You guys should totally get married.
Last edited by VeryBrightLight on Oct 31, 2013, 8:25:33 PM
"
"
VictorDoom wrote:
i agree

Omg, you wannabe. You even have the same avatar!

Edit: You guys should totally get married.

He's a copygoat and I'm already married. But if we did, that would be bigamy. If all of us get married, that would be big of all of us!

EDIT: You can wear the pants. I prefer to go natural.
"
"
Fire_Kid wrote:

No. Can you explain why you thought that?
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
"
"
Fire_Kid wrote:

No. Can you explain why you thought that?

Hate blinds me!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info