Im playing Scary Shit

"
Xendran wrote:
"
Russell wrote:

If you don't cry like a girl ill watch your vids (pew bad pie). I have to sift through so much pewdiepie wannabie to actually find good horror play throughs.

Please no slender playthrougs. That includes its 3294328403289432 cousins. Hes been done to death.

Anyway never heard of that game your playing so ill check it out after work : )

Check out AgentJR if you want in depth playthroughs of some SH and RE games (as well as a massive amount of other games, horror and non horror).

Iv already played through SH 2 and 3. Not so interested in RE though. I like finding new indie horror games. I like to watch a little bit of a playthrough to decide if I want to play it.

Im interested to watch Reapers vid. Iv never seen or heard of this game before.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
Clive Barker's Undying or bust.
1337 21gn17ur3
was thinking of trying Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
Sadly, I find most games have the intensity of a battle and hence provide a sense of dream. There are far and few games that are genuinely scary and I noticed if it spawns a sequel, the fear is gone and replaced entirely with intensity (Deadspace 2).

If you are willing to give this a shot (I found it cool but ultimately too open ended for me to bother with) then I suggest you try out STALKER: Shadows of Charnobyl. Its not really scary but has a pretty dreary look to it.

FEAR was pretty intense. Mostly because I couldn't figure out what the hell was going on (forget the sequels and expansion packs).

Opposite to the old RE survival horror game there was another, less successful series. Alone in the Dark. I remember playing an old version of the game on PC that played very similar to RE's cinematic camera. I don't remember playing it much or even beating it but it seemed like it had potential. There was another release on the current gen consoles as well.

and I am drawing a blank.....

"How would you like it if I snuck into your country and did this job over there... and not cash in any of your friggin checks?!! You WONT!! Because you will be right here!!" - Master Shake.
"
XvXReaperXvX wrote:
was thinking of trying Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth

It's a good game, but I hesitate to call it horror. There are a few levels that are decently scary, but towards the end.... it kind of feels like your'e playing a clunky Doom/Quake.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
I've recorded some nightmare house but being in aus.. my nets caped. So there won't be any new vids until next month. :(
"
XvXReaperXvX wrote:
being in aus.. my nets caped.

wait...what? is that a national thing is aus or something? Just curious.
I don't have sig :D -- gracy123
"
Onionspam wrote:
"
XvXReaperXvX wrote:
being in aus.. my nets caped.

wait...what? is that a national thing is aus or something? Just curious.

yea so.. in aus most the net has a limit. i pay 100 bucks a month for 100gb on peak(10am-2am) and 100gb off peak (2am-10am). so.. yea. waiting until aus net gets good..

also the only reason i dont live stream
Last edited by XvXReaperXvX on Nov 22, 2012, 3:46:30 AM
"
Russell wrote:
Grey and Cry of Fear are both very cool indie horror games. Check them out.

By cool I mean scary as hell.

hehe yea, I'll watch you play Cry of Fear Reaper :)
"
Jazzo wrote:
"
Russell wrote:
Grey and Cry of Fear are both very cool indie horror games. Check them out.

By cool I mean scary as hell.

hehe yea, I'll watch you play Cry of Fear Reaper :)

May as well give it a go

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info