[TheoryCrafting] Crazy idea to spam icespear all over the screen...with power siphon.

Hello all,

Would like to theorycraft a build with you.

Well, the idea behind this build is to send multiple ice spear all over the scree with....a bow. But with killrain, the ak47 of poe !

Gems:

Spoiler
Aoe: Lightning arrow lvl1 + Life leech lvl (or chain) + Greater multiple projectile + Power charge on critical + Cast on critical strike + Ice spear
Mono: Ice shot + power charge on crit+ cast on critical strike + Ice Spear (or whatever good for mono)
Others: Cast when damage taken + ice nova + enduring cry + moltenshell
Bloodrage//Clarity lvl 5-10//Haste

Why LA: Able to hit multiple ennemy on the screen to trigger more Ice Spear. Question is: it will be able to shock stack ennemis at lvl 1 with a lot of crit ? No idea.

Passive tree:

Well what do you think about all of this ? Hope you will critisize and give me idea to improve this build, or just telling me i am totaly crazy and this theorycraft suxx a lot.
Last edited by Garvil on Oct 31, 2013, 7:33:03 PM
No one can help me plz ? Before i start to try it :)

All advices would be greatly needed and appreciated.
Build doesn't work because quill rain had a measly 5% crit chance. Would be more effective with a wand.
Thx for your answer. Maybe it will run with another bow, but i like quillrain shootspeed. Why not a wand ? But can't use a spell to trigger with cast on critical strike
Up, no other comments ? This build isn't doable ?
"
Garvil wrote:
Thx for your answer. Maybe it will run with another bow, but i like quillrain shootspeed. Why not a wand ? But can't use a spell to trigger with cast on critical strike

All bows have low crit.

Wands roll high crit, and generate more crit with power siphon. Power siphon works with cast on crit.
@Build its a waste to go all to the left just for that power charge, you got qutie a few increased crit chance nodes on right so just no reason to chase after it rather then taking them.

CI - you need some serious gear to support it.

@Quill Rain - 5% crit chance is little , you will get the procs with bigger mob groups but with single boss ... Also the attack speed will drain mana fast and i just don't think you will be able to keep up with just flasks.

@Power siphon - sadly it's not aoe so it's basicly opposite to Quill - will be better at single target but wont get that many procs against groups.
Last edited by Stt3r0 on Oct 31, 2013, 7:10:37 PM
Thanks to you 2.

Well so i will go for wands :) let's revamp the skill tree i will post it modified. You don't think it is a waste of time to test it ? Hope it will work well :) What about ice spear ? Think i should change ? for fireball for example, or maybe arc ?

Power siphon is not an aoe, but with GMP or LMP it can be better. Maybe with chain (if it works) to trigger more spell on crit...I will sleep now, will come tommorow with new idea :)
Well i worked on passive tree to go with power siphon/Ice spear but i am stuck. I can't find good critical nodes actualy. Can someone help me ? Maybe i can put some points to increase dps of wand, but i don't know if wand or icespear will be my primary attack.

Last edited by Garvil on Nov 1, 2013, 5:17:28 AM
up, i really need your help, will begin leveling this toon thuesday

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info